Left, Right or soooo in the middle

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ozymandias

Reaction score
Don't you wish there really was a good "middle ground" party. I vote Rep. but only just. I'm only just hanging by a thread rep. I'm not for giving everyone a hand out but I'd give anyone a hand up. I'm not for more government I think we can do it better ourselves. I'm pro choice - not that I need that choice but I know because of certain circumstances - someone else will. I'm not for teaching creationism - or any religion in public schools...religion is personal and who is to say that your religion is mine (bet you it's not hahahah) I'm against the war but so for defending our nation. I'm very much against illegal aliens or even letting them stay...after all if I could wait 5 years and do it the right way then so can someone else, coming here illegally IS breaking the law, I wouldn't have done it. I believe it's important what other nations think of us - we're an awesome nation with so much to offer.

How I wish there were a serious party to vote for where voting wouldn't be throwing away that vote.

And I know I'm not alone
default_smile.png

I'm pretty happy on the left, but I think you are right, there are millions of people who admire different things about both parties...I do too, I just lean much more to the left
default_saludando.gif
A vote is never wasted by the way
default_wink.png

I am really firmly Republican. I know, I know... I've been keeping it a well hidden secret
default_laugh.png
But, I am more liberal on some things than the current ticket (example, I would support gay marriage and am pro-choice). Still, on the things that are tremendously important to me personally (gay marriage and pro-choice are not issues that will effect me personally), I am very excited about and happy with the McCain / Palin ticket. I cannot remember ever feeling this enthusiastic about a ticket before.

I'm happy about the ticket on the whole too Jill. The two things that I don't like are the creationism and pro life stances. They are very extreme and they both worry me. Wish I could take the rest of the package without those issues
default_rolleyes.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back