Lee Child - Jack Reacher Series, Anyone?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lvponies

Reaction score
I have read each and every one of the Jack Reacher books and loved them all!! Has anyone else read them and if so, what do you think of them and most importantly, what do you think of petite Tom Cruise playing 6'5" Reacher on screen?

I've never heard of this series. Is the movie coming out soon? It seems like they've been showing previews for a Tom Cruise movie on tv? Since I haven't read the series, I'm not sure what the character is supposed to be like, but I do tend to like Tom Cruise as an actor (maybe not so much as a person?). Now I'm curious about the books AND movie. Lol

There are approx 14 books (I think?) in the series. They are about an Army MP and his adventures carrying nothing but a toothbrush in his pocket. In the books, Reacher is 6'5' and powerful. He does tend to get into sticky situations that often require him to fight his way out. So...lots of fans of his books just can't see Tom Cruise in the role, including myself. I don't plan on seeing the movie as I just enjoy the books so much and don't want visions of Cruise dancing through my head when I read another. lol!

Lol. I did see previews of the movie last night. It looks pretty good. Is it a serious book series or is there comedy in it too? That's a lot of books for a series, especially if there's more to come.

Latest posts

Back