LB FOAL COUNT

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

REO

Reaction score
I'm sorry for the long delay. I was finally able to upload changes to my site, so I got this done.

PLEASE NOTE! Some of you might notice that some dates are wrong or colors missing, etc on some of them.

I've entered all information that I had. It has not been easy when some of these I took from posts saying "We had a foal two weeks ago!" With no sex or date of births or colors mentioned. I've had to "guess" the DOB on some and some I put the DOB as the date the foal was posted about. I've done the best I could with what I had.

It's going to be a big job to count them all for the final stats at the end of the year LOL!

If anyone has corrections, additions, etc to make, please email me. Be specific.

Check it out!
yes.gif
LB FOAL COUNT-CLICK HERE TO SEE

I'm still doing this! Don't quit on me now! LOL!!
saludando.gif

Robin

Hi, Robin, that is impressive, the work you've done! I was glad to see that you captured my little Luna's life, as short as it was. I am sitting her at work again reliving that time with tears in my eyes, she brought me smiles and so much sorrow too.

I wonder if you can put a little photo of her on the photo pages? I know it isn't "cute" or "pretty" like the others. But this photo is from when I thought she might be okay, and I was so happy that evening. It would be a nice tribute to my little girl.

Thank you, Robin. (((((HUGS)))))

mom_baby.jpg

Robin,

What a wonderful job you did!
aktion033.gif
Thank you so much for all of your hard work putting the foal count site together! I enjoyed the site very much.

Sheryl
saludando.gif

Ooh Ooh Ooh Robin!!!!!!!!

What about this guy?????
please.gif

Timmyrelic2.jpg

I was wondering if we may have missed out because he was born so late. Can he be on your list if you still have time?

And also I can get a good picture to you, because when he was born his poor little feet were so bad, but now they are perfect as can be.

Robin this is all so time consuming. I know we all appreicate all the hard work and effort you have done around here.
488.gif
488.gif
488.gif

You can also add a black and white filly for us in July as well.

Marty, your boy is there on Count page 3
yes.gif
August 8th.

Ashley, DOB please?

I will add more photos if my disc space can hold more, ok?
smile.gif

I will get any changes and additions put in soon! I see that my program scrambled a few things and I'll get those fixed too.

Yeah, it's a lot of work since I type with one finger LOL!
rolleyes.gif

But this has been my pleasure!
wub.gif

Thank you everyone! I'll be counting until midnight Dec. 31st.

Thank you so much Robin, you are very appreciated!
yes.gif
aktion033.gif
wub.gif

OOOOps! Forgot to tell you about a silver bay colt born here on August 22. He is well running around like crazy!

Hi REO
saludando.gif

I pm'd you about our first one and just posted our second under the foaling thread. Somewhere our second one must have run away and hid. If you could add her to a list I would appreciate it.

The foal count looks fantastic! You did such a great job. Thanks for spending so much time on it. I love to look back and compare.

Here is our missing filly: Black Thunders TK Cape Calypso

Thunder

Chestnut Pinto (Blue-eyed)

Filly

April 22, 2005 (317 days gestation)

Thanks so much!

Sincerely,

Va Lynda Ann

Thanks Robin
aktion033.gif

That looks so nice you do great work.
yes.gif

Wow, Robin what a lot of work - thank you for being the record keeper! I didn't report gestatio, but I can pull that off our spreadsheet if you still want that information, let me know.

I think I didn't report a few -

April 29 wescofarms - appy filly

May 1 wescofarms - pinto filly

May 5 wescofarms - perlino filly

May 7 wescofarms - black filly

May 10 wescofarms - palomino colt

Thanks again for doing this! It is fun and interesting to look at.

great job, I love looking at all the foals! Our latest are a blk splash overo blue eyed colt born 7/17 and a beautiful possible gruello colt with blue eyes born 8/5 and not sure if i saw listed a blk appy colt born 7/18. Here are pix of them in order listed.THANKS!!!

skittlesshadcoltstdsideheadcamnice10hrs.jpg

ladybluerearsideGOOD3wkCROPPED.JPG

joyflashclosetrotfromrearside1d.jpg

Thanks so much for doing this, Robin! I did have a silver dapple colt born here July 1st. I see there aren't any listed for that date yet. He's out of my sister's mare but by my stallion and under my care, so I guess he counts
biggrin.gif

Hey, did you forget my filly? (Does she count, because I didn't breed/brith her? I just bought her?)

Bks Early Morning Joy, Black roan filly, born March 13th..

menjoy.jpg
wub.gif

Thank you for the kind words!
smile.gif

I will keep working on it!
saludando.gif

Looks good, Robyn!
aktion033.gif
I've got to check and see if you've gotten all of mine on there. Hopefully, will have another to add in a week or so!!

What a great job you have done!!
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif

Thank you for all your hard work.
yes.gif

JJay

Thank you for the information.
aktion033.gif

I found it extremely interesting. especially I noticed that there were so many (higher percentage) of angel foal in the early months of the year and none or few in the very warm months of the year.

Do you suppose the cold weather has something to do with this or is it just coincidence?

Latest posts

Back