LB 5th Annual Christmas Decorating Contest!!! WE HAVE WINNERS!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
GREETINGS! The judges have reached a decision, finally!

I have to tell you that it was a hard decision. I had to call in two other judges that I had on stand by to break the tie.

On behalf of LilBeginnings, thank you all for entering this contest. Its provided a lot of holiday entertainment for those that viewed and helped to bring a little bit of Christmas cheer into our hearts. Thank you all for being good sports an sharring your spirit too.

The winners have to email Debby to collect your prizes at; [email protected]

and put I WON in the subject line. Include your real name and address and tell her what catagory you were in and what place you won.

I am going to also tell you some of the judges comments that I noted so you will know why you were chosen to win.

Here are the results, followed by some random comments from each judge..:

HORSE & CART

1ST PLACE HAL & DEB

OMG they went all out! Very well done. Amazing. The ultimate Christmas cart! I would love to ride with them. They sure know how to decorate and be colorful about it. A lot of stuff but its not messy at all and evenly distributed. Big Bird scares me. Beautiful. It screams Christmas and fun fun fun to me. I'd love to see this coming down my street!

2ND PLACE KSOOMEKH

She's lovely. Decorations so neatly placed. Her horse is well groomed. Very nice use of decorations. This could be a framed picture. Lots of little detail on the cart decorations.

HORSE & BARN

1ST PLACE MAD FOR MINIS

How did she ever get them to stand there like that and keep their hats on? Lots of talent setting this up. The decorations are very sweetly used. Just enough and not over done. Picture Perfect. Horses look great. Love the package idea. Good planning.

2ND PLACE ZIPPER

That should be a Christmas card. So natural. Muzzle to muzzle with the hats, how cute! Less is definately more here. Simple but sends a nice holiday message.Notice the pretty halters. Looks all warm and cozy to me. Makes me want to hug them. They are waiting for Santa. I love the use of the real greenery.

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!

See you back here next Christmas!

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow ! Thank you so much ! I really look forward to this every year. Gets me in the spirit of Christmas and I love to see what everyone else comes up with. So much fun ! Thank you to everyone that makes this contest possible !

Merry Christmas
default_smile.png

Thank You, Judges! We are so happy!
default_yes.gif

We always have fun deciding what we will turn out for Christmas.

Hal's sister found Big Bird at a re-sale shop and we have had fun

using him for different things. This was the first time we used him for Christmas.

We even "dress" him for Halloween!

Love looking at everyone entries and getting ideas for next year.

Sure would not want your job - don't think I could pick one over another.

Thanks again and - - -MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Hal & Deb

Congratulations
default_firstprize.gif
all the entries were wonderful!!! I know the judges had a hard decision. Thank you all for participating, your gifts will be sent out soon!!

Thank you very much for your nice comments!!! It is the first time I have decorated anything horse-related. I now have real sleigh bells given to me by a neighbor which I have attached to his harness.

Karen

Thank-you for your nice comments as it was just a quick think of something I could do with

just a couple as I love doing anything with my guys. They all run when they see me coming

with the camera. lol

Hi y'all
default_saludando.gif
I need name and addresses for Horse & Cart winners, please email me your info.

Thank you Hal & Deb!! Karen (ksoomekh) I need your full name and mailing address, if you'll please email it to me or pm.. or add it here if it's easier.

It was fun. Thank you!!!!

Deb: I sent you my full name and address.

If you didn't receive it, please let me know and I'll post it here.

Karen

I add my congratulations to all of the winners as well. I truly enjoyed all the entries!! Also--a big THANK YOU to the sponsors and judges. As a newbie to this site, I'm extremely impressed with how everyone supports everyone else. It is a MAJORLY refreshing change from some of my previous experiences.

Latest posts

Back