Lauralee

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yellerroseintx

Reaction score
I have been trying to reach Lauralee miniatures......does anybody now if she is still there/here?

She has sold off almost all of her horses and equipment. Here is a link to her site. http://www.minibreeders.com/lauraleesminiatures/index.htm

I bought my stud and one of her yearlings earlier this year. Very nice lady!
default_smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I have been trying to contact her on one of her mares I am interested in......no answer...even pm d......whine whine

I know she is working alot and going back to school too. May be on vacation also. She did change her email address recently, but the one on her website is the current one I think. I sent her an email telling her to get in contact with you.
default_biggrin.png

Edited to add that I think that Carolina and Foxy are the only two mares that she has left. Not sure on that though. She may still have Skye and/or Promise if her sales on them fell through.

I know she is working alot and going back to school too. May be on vacation also. She did change her email address recently, but the one on her website is the current one I think. I sent her an email telling her to get in contact with you.
default_biggrin.png

Edited to add that I think that Carolina and Foxy are the only two mares that she has left. Not sure on that though. She may still have Skye and/or Promise.

thank you..that was a very nice thing to do
default_yes.gif
default_yes.gif

Your welcome!

My yearling, Glitter, came from her. She is the mare in my avatar.
default_wub.png

Latest posts

Back