Lauralee and Ofehlia!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
K

kaykay

Hi ladies

Are either or both of you still okay with taking a couple minis from that auction?? We will only bid if NO ONE else does. Also trying to get some handouts for Angie to hand out for people who are bidding. Please let me know here or in email how many and what you can take in such as mare in foal---yearling colt---etc.

Thanks!

[email protected]

OR

anyone else in the TX/LA area. We may have several minis or none. No one really knows who is going to bid on these minis. Hopefully, we can help some of the ones NO ONE wants. Pleae Help!! Contact Kay!!

Ginny

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm always available for transportation. I can't go down to LA but......
smile.gif

I hope they all find wonderful, caring homes with knowledgeable people.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Kay,

Yes I have 10 pens open that are quarantined area so I can accomedate mares with foals,fillies and stallions if needed. I am not available this weekend but I can be available next week.

Thanks Ofelia.

I have been in near constant PM contact with Kay for the last couple of days. I am hoping that we will be able to negotiate a lower price for any minis that are not wanted. So, maybe we can help more than originally anticipated. I live in Livingston parish, LA, about 8-10 hours from you I think. Maybe we can get transportation from here to there, or even meet each other half-way if need be. I am so glad you can help. I'm sure Kay will contact you later.

Angie

Angie I could meet someone half way if needed, I have a stock trailer. I am out of town this weekend but will be back late Sunday night 4/18.

Here I am. Been out of town to the show at Glen Rose. I dont drop in here often but am still interested in helping. What can I do?

Someone email me at [email protected] and let me know. I see that the auction was held. I have been unable to break away to attend it, just too busy. But only 1 more mare to foal and have got a little space if some rescues need a home.

Latest posts

Back