Laura & Zack update

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Laura

Reaction score
[SIZE=12pt] [/SIZE]

Where does the time go??? I got online for the first time in SEVERAL days yesterday!

Zack is growing GREAT guns. He was up to his birth weight in 11 days and then gained another 14 oz in the next 7 days!!! As of Tuesday (18 days old) he was 9 lb. 10 oz!!!! My midwife said "Look at that FAT baby!" when she saw him~LOL She was THRILLED at his weight gain and is currently taking bets on how big he'll be at 6 weeks <g>! We are nursing exclusively, so go Mommy milk!

My recovery has been WONDERFUL! We've only had a few days visitor free and surprisingly, I've LOVED having everyone here. Feeling great hasn't hurt either :) I did tear pretty severely along the old scars from Mia's delivery, but they have healed FAST! My midwife did tell me on Tuesday that she thinks our decision to not have any more babies is a good one though, as there is way too much scar tissue to go through another delivery
default_sad.png
We had already made that choice though and Steve has an appt. today to discuss his ummm...procedure
default_wink.png
:
default_yes.gif
:

Mia is still the world's BEST big sister and is still loving her baby brother, even if she has to share us. Daddy Steve has grown into a completely natural Daddy :) Not too bad for someone who had never even changed a diaper! No baby blues this time and a temporary blood pressure issues (high for me) has resolved itself.

All in all, we're doing great :)

1 week old, first smile!

005_5-2.jpg

Mia pics from Nationals

with Aunt Dana & Fame

FameMia2006Nationals1-1.jpg

with her best buddy Desi

DesiMia2006Nationals1-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Wonderful news ! Zack is a cute baby, you can be so proud of your children they are both adorable.

I wondered, what takes Laura so long to show pictures. I guess its a busy time for you

Keep us updated

:saludando:

Anita

Oh the perfection of the newborn! He is wonderful and Mia is so big! Congrats again.

Oh Laura! I'm SO happy that you're feeling great and healing so fast! Zack is just precious! Mia looks just so pretty! I can't believe how much of a big girl she is already! Seems she was just born yesterday.

I'm thrilled for you Laura! Your lovely family and happiness :aktion033:

Okay this is too wierd...

MY name is Laura

I have a son named Zack

And MIA was born on MY birthday!

How wonderful!!! What a precious boy and little Mia is sooooo grown up now.

Lyn

Laura,

You have 2 such beautiful and precious children!!!
default_wub.png
: (Hint...never get sick of seeing pics of them! :bgrin )

(Psst...Im sure your hubby is just loving that you posted for all to see that he is having a..."procedure" done.... :new_shocked: :lol: )

Doesn't Mia look so grown up now, where has the time gone?!! Sounds like Zack is doing great. They are both just beautiful Laura!
default_yes.gif
:

[SIZE=12pt]Thanks so much everyone
default_wub.png
: [/SIZE]

Laura, That is weird, but in a good way~LOL

Linda, Steve knows I tell you guys everything anyway :bgrin He would be mortified though, IF HE KNEW :new_shocked:
default_rolleyes.gif
:

Anita, it is a bit hectic, but I'm also haveing camera issues. I've been hinting to Steve about a new digital camera for Christmas...well, is picking is out and bringing him the purchase tag information considered a hint??? :lol: :bgrin

looks terrifc, glad to see some more pictures.

Latest posts

Back