Laura Maxfield our 2007 AMHR/ASPC Queen

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Teedee

Reaction score
Alan and I would like to thank Laura Maxfield the 2007 AMHR/ASPC queen for all her hard work and fantastic representation this year.

Laura is an amazing young woman. We have showed at a few local show with Laura this summer and she is hard working, compassionate and really cares about the Miniature and Shetland world.

At nationals she was always doing something and still found time to smile. She was either helping someone, shaving, grooming, cleaning or handing out ribbons. She made me tired just watching her. She found time to help her little brother and others. Laura and her amazing mom, Laurie rescued me more than once. We took our niece Kelsie with us to Nationals and they came by and took her for a few hours to give us a break. I can’t thank them enough.

What I appreciated is that Laura’s gowns were always modest and she had such an upbeat attitude even when I knew she must be exhausted. We are proud that she is from our area.

Thanks Laura!

Alan and Tammi Dial

Shelley, Idaho

Dial By Design

AMHR/ASPC Horses

laura.gif

kelsey.gif

I know how hard of a job it must be to be out there all the time. Especially when showing so many other peoples horses and having to run all over the place and being in a dress and heels all day that alone deserves a medal!
default_yes.gif
:

I am sure her family and friends are very proud

Laura and her parents, Kevin and Laurie are great people! :aktion033: Laura you are awesome!! Thank you for all your hard work and sacrifice this year.

Latest posts

Back