Latest Update on Fillies 7-5-05

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Davie

Reaction score
Have stayed in touch with Jan and we have not had any new information since the TV broadcast of Saturday. Did find out that it was re-broadcast on Sunday morning--same version that was done on 10pm news Saturday evening.

Jan is due back either late tonight or early tomorrow morning and I'll let her take it over from here.

She has asked me to THANK EVERYONE who has her fillies in their thoughts and prayers and we have done a lot of notification to various local auctions and vets. We hope that someone finally gets a GUILT COMPLEX and just brings them home and put them back over the fence.

In the news the reporter was able to talk to Jan directly and she told the reporter that there would be NO QUESTIONS ASKED if the fillies were returned--just drop them off if they had too. She just wants the fillies back safe and sound.

Thanks very much for the update! I truly hope there is a happy ending to this ordeal for Jan. Let's hope word-of-mouth gets around the broadcast area and the guilty parties are "found out" and turned in.

Kudos to you for helping Jan through this situation...you truly are a good friend!

Cindy

Davie said:
In the news the reporter was able to talk to Jan directly and she told the reporter that there would be NO QUESTIONS ASKED if the fillies were returned--just drop them off if they had too.  She just wants the fillies back safe and sound.
417458[/snapback]

Thanks for the update, Davie. I hope the thieves were watching!

Thanks Davie for the update and all your help. I just can't stand this whole thing. Makes me sick just to think about what has become of these babies. I do not believe that they will be returned by the theives, but I have hopes that whoever has them in their possession by now will see this broadcast and do the right thing. Is there any way that this can be picked up Nationwide as I fear they are out of the area by now?

Davie, thank you for the update. We have been wondering and worrying. I forwarded the email with pictures to everyone I knew and asked them to pass it on. I know everyone is because I have gotten lots of forwards of the email. Please tell Jan the whole country is upset over this.

Has the information also been passed to large horse breed groups? I'm not sure how to go about that as we are quite a number of years away from the big guys.

Hoping and praying for a healthy return of the fillies.

Charlotte

I posted it on the Chronicle of the Horse forum--it's a 'big horse' nationwide board--I haven't figured out how to post pix there yet, but I pasted over Davie's first 3 major posts, with descriptions of the fillies.

Have the fillies been posted on netposse? That is THE place to have them listed, because EVERYONE looks there.

This has been on my mind, I'm wondering if they did locate the men who were working next door, did they find them or not and are they still suspects and do they have anything to go on to identify them? I sure hope they find the fillies too.

Oh Davie, I have been so upset over this whole thing. I have everyone near me keeping their eyes open for them too. we are far from you but you just never know. Jan is in my prayers and the little girls too. I hope whoever took them takes care of them while they have them at least.

Stupid people like that make me so angry!!!!

Thanks for the update Davie. Thieves are not going to just get a guilty conscience and bring them back without a miracle from God. This must stay in the news and someone recognize them in order for them to be found.

Latest posts

Back