Latest Two foals...Knockers little Brother and Peas boy

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Erica

Reaction score
Here are the last two foals; foaling season is winding down now, and it's been a great year
default_aktion033.gif

May only have one more to go; going in for an ultrasound today, as she's showing heat right now.....belly is growing, but it's a silly maiden who may be playing tricks to get to stay up and get pampered
default_wacko.png

Here is Knockers FULL brother, as well as SockIt's...... (Manson Red Roan Spotted Socks Lady - Superior Dam x Little Kings B T Buck Bandito, multi National Champion producer) ; I haven't named him yet. He's tiny, looks like he'll mature around the 30" range.

He's going to be a blood bay very minimal pinto. He has one TINY spot on his left hip, and 4 white feet.

He was born 5/4 at around 2:30am....

Here he is at a week old....and he reminds me so much of his sis and brother, when they were this age

socks2.jpg

socks6.jpg

socks.jpg

and his white spot.....at one day old

socksw2.jpg

socksw.jpg

Then here is the latest; a steele silver/gray colt with huge snip by HOF and National Champion mare, "Peas" - Erica's RFM Spring Thunder; and out of HOF and Res. National Champion "Taker".....pictured at about 15hrs old, just born 5/12 at about 1:40......

Will get more of him maybe this coming weekend once he fills out and gets to go outside; suppose to rain for the next two days I think....

peas2.jpg

peas.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
default_laugh.png
I just LOVE looking at your babies Erica!!!!
default_laugh.png

And these 2 are just as Darling as all of the others are!!! Congratulations on a Wonderful Foaling Season!!!!

Nancy & Mike

default_wub.png
Awesome!!

That little silver dapple wants to come liv ein Ontario
default_wub.png
I REALLY like him his parents are btoh stunning .

Erica,

They are both just gorgeous!!!

I love especially the expression to Peas' baby. I think he may be just a bit cocky!!!!

Peas looks like such a sweet mommy there peaking around your arm. She's so special
default_wub.png

Jill

Very, very nice additions to your little baby horse heaven that you have going on at your house!! Knocker's little brother really does resemble her a LOT!!
default_wub.png
Nice boys, Congrats.
default_aktion033.gif

Jodi

Gotta a question, why are their chins and throats clipped? Inquiring minds want to know. Anyway GREAT COLTS!!! Congrats on another great year!!!

The 2nd one looks like one of my colts! So he is Steele Gray in color, I was wondering what color he was. Cute babies!!

Latest posts

Back