Latest Scam Letter

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Belinda

Reaction score
I got a big kick out of the description of what they wanted,, Sounded more like a Dachshund !!!
default_new_rofl.gif
default_new_rofl.gif
default_new_rofl.gif
default_new_rofl.gif

Hello Sir/Madam,

With much regards to your company I am Bernard Morrison and I will like to order Saw horses with 48 inches long top and are 32 inches high. kindly let me know the types that you have in and the sizes. Let me know the prices without shipping and the types of credit cards you do accept for payment.

Regards,

Bernard

Well, at least they are getting a bit more creative. Here's one I got this week.

Hello, I am Glen walls an American but I live and work here in Australia,I will like to place an order for some items from you, but I will like to know what you have available in stock . Let me have your website address so I can view the products you have presently in stock and if there is any special pricing I need to know about.Lastly regarding payment I will be sending you my USA authorized credit card for the full payment charges for my order . In order to avoid any form of delays can you let me know the type of credit cards you accept? I hope to hear from you as soon as possible so we can proceed with the Order and also concerning shipment a pick up will be made from your office by a shipping agent. Glen
I wonder what "items" he would like. Maybe I can sell him the Grand Canyon or the Golden Gate Bridge?
default_xbud.gif

Well, golly gee, I multi task with mine all the time,don't you? Mine helped me build my new barn. Its hard get the chop saw bolted down and its tricky to get them to hold still with all the cords and noise, but it all works out in the end!
default_new_rofl.gif
default_new_rofl.gif
default_new_rofl.gif
default_new_rofl.gif
default_new_rofl.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL

Imagine the money I could have saved if only I knew I just needed to make little wooden saw horses- no feed- no cleaning stalls- no vet bills

And hey no off types well except for those made out of that fancy oak wood
default_laugh.png

Hahahahhahahaha!!!!!! Hey Songcatcher, maybe you could make up a website with pics of some of those things and send them with some HUGE price tags and see what you get? LOL

"Item C is Yellowstone Natl Park. It totals XXX acres and has been maintained by a reputable company so is in like new condition, despite quite a bit of use. Unable to provide maintenance receipts however contact the U.S. Government for further details there. Has some housing facilities, private fountain and livestock. A steal at $10,000,000,000.00."

Latest posts

Back