Latest painting!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Crabby-Chicken

Reaction score
Off at the Emerald Valley show next weekend. If you are around and want tickets, please get hold of Lisa Pichler! The money goes to the gelding fund of the NWMHC! Thanks for looking!

545974_404450072932925_100001038064601_1328427_2105763400_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Great looking painting. Very serene and I love the mountains in the distance as well. Did you use reference for that horse?

Thanks everyone!

Craig, yes I used a photo that was given to me to use by the people that wanted the painting done for the club. I cant remember pics long enough! So I always use photos.

That is beautiful! Love the background!

WOW!..Like I have said before Kim, the work that you and your husband do is AMAZING. The pictures you have both done presented on your web site are fantastic and like this latest picture you have done, it's like you are looking out the window and seeing the pictures in real life. I am so very proud of you and others who have such talent. Beautiful, beautiful picture and thanks for sharing! What a lucky person to win this painting in the raffle
default_smile.png
...gee if we could just have a pinky finger of this kind of talent, that would really be a gift, but we all have our gifts and I am thankful for that
default_smile.png

Blessings,

Jenny

Holy sh!t! (Excuse the language!) I thought it was a photograph when I first saw it! How in the world do some people have such incredible talent? I looked at all that grass, and all those separate blades you painted. I was stunned! Simply incredible!

Latest posts

Back