Late November foal, or will she pop in Jan 2008??

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
default_luck.gif
It's going to be very soon now!

I am with Dairygirl,

I was thinking for the love of God when is she gonna foal!! She looks so big..
default_yes.gif

This baby wanted to be a 2008 model apparently!!
default_yes.gif

Come on - Let it Rayne ( a baby)..
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

I am waiting NOT too patiently and i think how you Kylie must feel!!

hope she will POP soon!!
default_yes.gif

OH MY WORD!
default_new_shocked.gif

She is HUGE!
default_biggrin.png

It doesnt look like it will be to long now ! By the looks of her bag in the most recent photos she has made great progress in that department.
default_yes.gif
The foal has shifted too, however I still think she will wait a week or so.
default_yes.gif
Could be wrong, but we will see.
default_unsure.png
I was right with my first guess about not having a November foal ,so I think she will be coming in right on schedule according to her previous foaling dates.

My Blue Roan mare looked miserable just like that with both her foals and she was even really squishy in the rear for a good 2 to 3 weeks before she foaled both times. Only with her last foal she waxed up for me which was my 3rd time experience for me!
default_wink.png
I have now had 3 mini mares in the last two years that waxed up. Up until then I had only seen it with the big ones.
default_biggrin.png
Its not common in minis, but it does happen.
default_yes.gif

Good Luck Kylie!
default_wink.png

Keep us posted!

Jeri

Sorry, no news yet, lol.... i sat outside with her lastnight for an hour but she is fine, cow! :DOH!

Thanks everyone for your support, this is 1 heck of a long thread, lol.
default_yes.gif

31 pages of patiently(well...
default_biggrin.png
) waiting posters!

Just keep us posted!

I'm beginning to think she's not preggo, she's just fat and enjoying all the attention and personal fan club
default_biggrin.png
Two friends of my both had their paint mares (big mares) drop foals yesterday, one a colt, the other a filly!
default_wub.png
makes me jealous!!! 4 more months... 4 more months... lolol

My Mare Looked just like her last year

and she had a False Pregnancy!!! The Vet was Proved Wrong lol

This Year Everyone got Ultrasounds
default_biggrin.png

Lol, thanks thats a big confidence boost for me. :DOH! LOL.
default_biggrin.png

Lucky-C-Acres-Minis said:
I'm beginning to think she's not preggo, she's just fat and enjoying all the attention and personal fan club Two friends of my both had their paint mares (big mares) drop foals yesterday, one a colt, the other a filly! makes me jealous!!! 4 more months... 4 more months... lolol
Yer she's just fat, lol.......

All of my friends mares & on a local horsey forum, other members have mares foaling,
default_sad.png
, i hate waiting.

I am going away for a couple of days but Rayne is going to my friends house tonight, its only 1km up the road & she's highly experienced, she will have her at her place just in case.

I am happy shes in good hands while im going away.

Bet she'll foal tonight! Lol.....

Last edited by a moderator:
Drat LOL!

Speaking of that murphys law, I was reading the "How to's of horses", and 1 of them was:

To get a horse to poop, clean the stall!

default_biggrin.png

To get a horse to poop, clean the stall!
Haha ain't that the truth! I just stripped down the weanlings stalls and put down fresh shavings, sure enough my brother's filly came trotting in, she always has to roll in the fresh shavings, got up and pooped.. Then the two colts came in, stuck them in their stalls and yep, fresh poop from both of em..
default_wacko.png
default_rolleyes.gif
:DOH!

Good old Murphy, well he didnt help, lol.

No foal still.

Just got home tonight & left her at my friends, she said she's not really ready but been doing some stretcing etc & tried to steal her Pt Welsh foal, yes they were on opposite sides of the fences but Rayne wanted the foal, *sigh*.
default_wacko.png

Will bring her home in the morn. And will update pics, lol.

As for my Welsh mare that's suddenly more preg than she's meant to be, her bag has gotten bigger & her milk is very sticky, unlike Rayne, so another mare on foal watch.
default_yes.gif

Thanks kindly everyone, you'r all been great.
default_aktion033.gif

Latest posts

Back