Last Show of the Season...Halloween Spooktacular

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Karen S

Reaction score
Attention Miniature & Pony Show Enthusiast…

The last show of the season, the Halloween Spooktacular will be held October 26, 27, 28, 2012 in Glen Rose Texas. I invite all ASPC, AMHR, ASPR, registered horses to come and have fun. The ASPC/AMHR Club of North Texas will be your host. Dress up your favorite dog in his/her doggie costume and win a prize, bring lots of treats for the trick or treaters and there will be a stall decorating contest too. Lastly, for all you adults that still have a little kid in you, a Halloween costume judging contest on Saturday during the Costume classes. There will be a cash prize for the best Adult Costume. Tracey Slagle is the show manager, give her a call at 308-624-0212 or go to www.aspcamhrntexas.com and down load your show entry form and all information. Deadline on entries will be October 15. Hope to see you there!

I have to say, THIS is the show we look forward to ALL year! It's fun, you don't have to clip if you don't want to, the classes are great and the stall decorations are outta this world!!!

I have watched this show since i was 5 (im about to be 15 in a week :D) and every year i got to meet all of the wonderful amazing people i know today. The Spooktacular is what brought me into the miniature horse world! Last year's show was my first show EVER....and Jazzy and I did amazing!!. Hopefully we can do half as well this year. so excited!!! Cant wait to see everyone there
default_smile.png

Latest posts

Back