Last foals of 2012

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CMC

Reaction score
We have been so busy that we never announced our last two foals. This year we had 5 foals and all FILLIES. We are very pleased with them. So here we go

CMC RG Mid Summer Night Dream - foaled June 14. She is sired by Reh's Repeat Gene and out of Buck Ons Black Dahlia. So far the only appy characteristic is sclera. This little girl has such LONG legs and is quite a motion picture. She should mature around 32-33.5"

wpf4f5a12a_0f.jpg
wp7d1d72d5_0f.jpg

wp381f2501_0f.jpg

Next is CMC Blessing Of Life - foaled July 8, she is sired by CCMF Cash The Check (a fewspot son of Alliance Sign On The Dotted Line) and out of Emerald Acres CH Spotted Califa. She is one of our keepers this year and because of it we will be regretfully parting with her dam (bred back to the same stallion). We can't keep them all as much as we would like to LOL. This little filly passed out about 30 minutes after a very easy and uneventful birth. We gave her CPR and she was walking around in about 10 minutes. Thanks to Pacific Pintos article on CPR!!! This little girl should mature around 30".

Bessie6.jpg

Bessie7.jpg

Bessie8.jpg

Bessie9.jpg

Good grief....what gorgeous babies! They are both going to mature into some sensational mares! CMC Blessing Of Life has coloring/markings like I've never seen. Wowza.
default_wub.png

P.S. Do you like to have visitors? I'd love to come up and see the gorgeous girls in person. Just realized you're farm site is only a 3 hour drive!

Last edited by a moderator:
Sister K, both are just beautiful fillies!! But, of course, I am partial to the buckskin appaloosa filly! GORGEOUS!! I can see why she is a keeper, for sure! Congrats!

My personal fave is the first one. Those LEGS! Wow. And who knows what she's going to do... those appy genes are famous for a lifetime of surprises!

Congrats on your beautiful foals.

Thank you all! It is such a relief when the foaling season is over and yet we can't wait for the next one to start LOL.

Joy- we would LOVE to have you visit. Email me at [email protected] as to what days are workable for you and we will see if they work for us. We are going for the World Show.... and our calendar is filling up quickly. We will work something out!

Wow! What beautiful girls you have had this yr!!! I still fondly remember the weekend ultrasound clinic

that you held at your farm! Joy, you should definately try to get out there sometime--it really is a neat

farm to visit.

Rita www.noblebrookfarm.com

Nice! Congrats- so glad it was a happy ending for the filly!

I will email you! I'd be likely looking at a late October visit, possibly.

wow what stunning babies!!!!! huge congratulations , I love them both

Thank you for your compliments!

Rita (noblebrook) - we have happy memories of you as well. Those were two wonderful days. Whenever you are in the area please stop by.

Diane - you are so funny!

Joy - will be awaiting your email!

Absolutely Beautiful fillies!! Congratulations, you must be so proud of these little girls!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you again!

Misty'smom - yes, we are very proud of all five 2012 filies
default_yes.gif

Latest posts

Back