Last Foal of the year!!!!!!!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MyBarakah

Reaction score
default_saludando.gif
Hi everyone!

This has been such a beasy week...... I'm getting ready for a R show at Lincoln, NE!... I'm taking 4 so been really beasy trying to get ready for that.......

Well.... My last mare that I got this past December "4G's Moonshadow Painted Doll" aka "Doll" was in foal to Reece's stallion "Pharoahs Royal Reception"... Doll was due on June 29th. Where I have never foaled this mare before I of course did NOT know how or when she would foal..... So far all my girls go 2 weeks early.

Well..... Doll had no bag (all infront of the bag)..... but she was not showing NO SIGNS or change of any..... and she always looks big..... her nick name's "Big Moma! lol"
default_wub.png
I love this mare..... last year she had a gorgeous black & white filly that is only 26" now....... but this year was total opposite!

But came out to do chores to find that Doll had foaled about 45minutes to 1/2 hour before I came out.....

And luckily everything went well and "he" was standing and still went and shivering.....

So quickly bedded the stall and got it ready for them...

All I can say besides him being EXTREMLY refined and love the way he's marked........ is WOW...... The legs on this guy...... I do think/expect him to be a bit on the taller side.....

But thee prettiest guy with his twig legs and such a pretty head on him....

But glad to get my foaling all done for the year! 2 boys and 1 filly!

Oh...... and his barn name will be "Dale"........ and I think his registered name will be "Deven Creek Royal Deception"....

Thanks for letting me share!
default_wub.png
default_yes.gif

Dale1June1908.jpg

Dale3June1908.jpg

Dale4June1908.jpg

Dale5June1908.jpg

Dale7June1908.jpg

Dale10June1908.jpg

Congrats on your handsome colt.
default_aktion033.gif

I have a "Big Momma" here too and her filly from last year is a whopping 27 1/4" tall.
default_wacko.png

Congrats Chesa. And good luck at the show!!!!!!

Zowie look at those legs!
default_new_shocked.gif
Congrats on your handsome boy!

default_saludando.gif
Thanks GUYS!
default_wub.png
For all the compliments on my new guy. I am REALLY likeing him today. He doesn't look as tall where he's strong in the front now and filled out more and MUCH more spry and just got thee sweetest look & attitude about him! I may have to see how this guy turns out! loL!
default_yes.gif
I can't wait to take more pictures of him (hopefully on Sunday)... I just am going to a 1 day R show....... And Thanks for wishing me luck at the show! I may need it. I heard there was a 103 horses entered for this show!!
default_aktion033.gif

I LOVE the competition though.... Bring it on!!
default_biggrin.png

And Tami's Lil' Doc (now has the nick name/barn name : "Docky Doo"........ loL! He's SUCH a HAM!!!!!!! And he LOVESSSSSSSSSS the little kids petting him too! Since I've had people with itty bitty kids coming to see babies & minis.... Lil' Doc LOVES the little kids petting him...

Anyways...... I've got ALLOT of packing yet before I leave..... luckily I'm getting off 2 hours early today for work........

ANyways...... Thanks everyone for the kind words!!
default_biggrin.png

Wow he is really neat!!!!! Congrats! If it had to be a colt, he sure is wonderfully colored.

My stallion in my avatar is a full brother to Royal Reception! I loved his babies that he has produced for me!!!!

Latest posts

Back