Last foal of the year as arrived

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Irish Hills Farm

Irish Hills Farm
Reaction score
My last foal of 2010 has arrived, safe and sound thank God. As many of you know this weekend has been an absolute mess for many people. Overall we didn't sustain to great of damage, thankfully.

The blessing of this weekend is a live and healthy foal born this morning sometime around 4. Sire is Little Kings B T Buck Bandito. Bandito has sired several National Champions, as well as Hall Of Fame and Supreme winners and the dam is a National Top Ten producer, Cross County Behind Blue Eyes. Blue is a fabulous mom.
default_wub.png

Because of the bad storms we had this weekend I wanted a name for the foal that went along with the event of the weekend, and sticking with my tradition of using song titles I've decided to go with Bon Jovi's One Wild Night.

So, without further ado, introducing Irish Hills One Wild Night.
default_wub.png

blueboy10.jpg

blueboy10a.jpg

bluesboy10.jpg

10blueboy.jpg

Nighty is about an hour to two hours old in the photos.

Thanks for looking!
default_saludando.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations Sheryl!! I love the name too!
default_wub.png

Little Lady, it's a colt. He has two blue eyes and a strip as you can see. He is adorable. I just love his head, unfortunately I'm not talented enough to capture it with the camera. Plus it doesn't help that I dropped my camera a month or so ago and the lens is messed up. Guess now that I'm done foaling I can send the camera in for service.

Thanks for looking.
default_saludando.gif

Oh Sheryl he's gorgeous! Congrats again - beautiful crop of foals!
default_aktion033.gif
:yeah
default_aktion033.gif

Awww...what a cutie
default_wub.png

Congratulations!!

Now.....you can relax and get full nights of sleep
default_wink.png

Congratulations Sheryl on your newest colt.

Congratulations Sheryl! Love him and love the name.

Bet you're very glad to be done with foaling for the year
yes.gif

Sheryl, Congratulations on your newest baby boy and a successful foaling season!

Mine won't be over until Sept LOL

Awwwww.....My little Willow's half-brother
default_wub.png
Congratulations on a beautiful colt!

Thanks everyone for the compliments on the colt. I don't have a barn name for him other than Baby
default_wub.png
at this time. I took some new pictures of him this evening, approximately 36 hours old.

baby0504.jpg

babyblue.jpg

baby0504a.jpg

While I was out there I took some pictures of Handsome (Confessor), Lucy, Katie, and BB. I'll post those on the Photo forum.

Again, thanks for looking.
default_saludando.gif

Very Pretty boy!!!

LOVE the question mark on his forehead...
default_wink.png

Latest posts

Back