Last Foal of the year! 4th of July Baby!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MyBarakah

Reaction score
default_saludando.gif
Hi Everyone!

Well....... This this is the last foal for me. I co-own this mare with Marcy Barber from Windhaven farm (Lucky Four Lollipop). She is 22 yrs. young this year!! She does NOT show her age! Of course she's well cared for also!
default_wub.png
I so love this mare!
default_wub.png
I own a daughter out of her (my Dancer mare)...

Lollipop was in foal to Marcy's (now gelding) and so that's why we brought her to NE from GA since she no longer has a stallion..... Hopefully we can get a SockIt baby for next year!!
default_wub.png

But here the little guy is! Bart is his barn name. Lollipop was due on June 25th and she had him around 11:30pm on July 4th. He's a TINY guy and holly cow is he going to be a showy guy! I don't know if he's even quite 19" tall..... He will have a head to die for and he's very uphead/necked!! Very NICE NICE boy!!

Bart1July509.jpg

Bart2July509.jpg

Bart5July509.jpg

Bart6July509.jpg

Bart7July509.jpg

Bart8July509.jpg

BartLollipopJuly509.jpg

Thanks for letting me sharte!
default_biggrin.png

He is darling and your pictures are beautiful. You must have a super good camera. I love your mare too and you're right, she sure doesn't show her age.

Congratulations on a very handsome colt. Love
default_wub.png
his markings. We also had our last foal born on the 4 th of July a pinto filly and a colt born on the 3rd so our foaling season went out with a bang.

Congratulations on that cute colt!!!!
default_aktion033.gif
:yeah Should name him something 4th of Julyish!

Congratulations! He is VERY nice!!! Mom looks great too. Any chance of him being LWO+ with that wide blaze???

default_wub.png
What a beautiful little man!! Congrats!

Congratulations!! He is very handsome and mom is just gorgeous
default_wub.png

her head really reminds me of my first horse (a biggie)

I got when I was 19 (many moons ago) had that mare

for 11 years she was and will always be my heart horse.

default_wub.png
what a cutie pie.

The mare looks great for age. I hope i look that good when i get older lol
default_laugh.png

Latest posts

Back