Last foal of the season

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Filipowicz Farm

Reaction score
Last foal of the season was born this morning. Need help with name.

Sire was Filipowic Lutke U.S. Spirit and Dam Twightlight Sentinel

What to use Filipowicz ------------- The colt is a bay. Will try and post some pictures later. Thanks for any help with names. He will be ASPC/AMHR registered.
yes.gif

How about Willie Wonka???? LOL, I dont know, But CONGRATS!!

-Gage-

[SIZE=14pt]How about Twilight Spirit??? Or Spirits Sentinal.[/SIZE]

Lyn

How about Filipowicz's U.S. Regals Twighlight , Reggie for short.

Christy
laugh.gif

Well, here is one... Just makes it at 35 characters which I know is the limit for AMHR!!!!

Since the sire has U.S. Spirit and the dam has twilight in their names, and since he is the last foal of the season, how about a patriotic line from the Star Spangled Banner?

Filipowicz Twilight's Last Gleaming

Kindred Spirit?

Show us what the boy looks like!

Edited: OK....I can see the pics now.
yes.gif

He does look very light...possibly Buckskin. But remember that foal coats are almost always lighter than the adult color. He could also have inherited the roan gene from Mom & end up being a Bay Roan or even Buckskin Roan.

You can't always tell this at birth. My little Baylee was born looking typical Bay. Since her Dam is a Bay Roan....I even parted her hairs to look for signs of roaning & found none at all.

f41d4c61.jpg

But by the time she was a couple weeks old....the white hairs started coming underneith & when she was clipped at one month old....was an obvious Bay Roan.
biggrin.gif

Here is how she looked at two months...

f351c966.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the name suggestions. Do you think he might be a Golden Buckskin or a Bay?
wacko.gif

With the patriotic theme in there as well as the "twightlight", I'm going for "Dawn's Early Light" - nickname Donny!!!
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif

O My Goodnes, he is GORGEOUS, and What color is his sire? He almost looks like a buckskin! if you could tell us what color the sire is, that would help!

Gage said:
O My Goodnes, he is GORGEOUS, and What color is his sire?  He almost looks like a buckskin!  if you could tell us what color the sire is, that would help!
449067[/snapback]

Here is a picture of his Sire. We used to own him, he now live in AZ.

ArleneBoomer.jpg

RENMACMINIS said:
Filipowicz Sentinal Spirit
448937[/snapback]

Hummmmmmm.....We like this one a little more then the others. Will give him a few days outside to see if it fits. Thank You all for the names.
yes.gif
aktion033.gif

Latest posts

Back