Last foal for Zephyr Woods is here at 0045

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kitty

Reaction score
Yep a COLT at 0045. Nice easy delivery. UUGGHH. I wanted a filly by her
default_no.gif
So we end the year with colts 11 fillies 4. HMMMMM. And except for this one I hand bred them all.

And of course it is a BUCKSKIN FRAME OVERO with 2 blue eyes.

UUUGGHHH.

Well someone is going to want a really nice herdsire and this is the one.
default_smile.png
His dam- Stormy (BTU daughter) has the most gorgeous Arab head and he looks to have the same. Very pencil legged and going to be in the 31 inch range. Unless I fall in love with him first
default_wink.png

We will get pictures as the day progresses of him and the other colt- which I need to know what you call him with so much white and minimal color. I am NOT a pinto expert and will never claim to be one
default_rolleyes.gif

Boy I hope 09 gives me a few more fillies. It makes me hug tight the ones I have and of course love. And yes you can all say geld and trust me we have a few killer foals that we probably will but with 11 boys you can only hold back so many
default_rolleyes.gif
and I already have my wonderful stallions- Treasure and Sailor that I love.

Can't wait to see pics too!
default_laugh.png

Wow, that's alot of colts, but if you are blessed with so many, it's nice that you've had some wow colors for variety! I would love to have a buckskin frame overo with blue eyes!
default_yes.gif

(I do not need another colt. I do not need another colt. I do not need another colt....)

You may have gotten eleven colts, but they are no doubt eleven exceptional colts. You could take half of them to a show and sweep the entire weanling class. Will be looking for pics of this newest one!

Congrats on what sounds like a winner in my book! U certainly are not alone, I have had mostly colts this year too
default_no.gif
. Now I have had some wild colored lovely ones but like u said I wish some more had been fillies :DOH!.

OK. Um. WOW!!!!!
default_new_shocked.gif
default_new_shocked.gif
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

Wish there was room at the inn here for that little man! I love him!

Kitty,

Wow, he sure is a looker, but so are all of your foals..
default_wub.png
You know, if you are ever out by my way, I would gladly take one of your foals, as it sure would be nice to look out and see a foal... Maybe someday
default_rolleyes.gif
I girl can dream...

default_new_shocked.gif
default_thumbup.gif
default_drool5.gif

WOOOW! He's beautiful! Good thing my barn's full of all the boys I need. Congrats on a wonderful foal crop this year, he's among my favorites.
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

WOW....conformation and color.......and I absolutely love blue eyes.

I'd name him Jackpot, because you sure hit it!
default_yes.gif
default_biggrin.png

Yep! Hit the JACKPOT there Kitty! Can't wait to see more photos
default_yes.gif

Congrats on a stunning LTDs White Eagle colt and all your other foals
default_aktion033.gif

lad

CONGRATS Kitty, he sure is a LOOKER.
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
.I am so glad I have my barn full of stallions, or I would want to add him as well. Isn't it odd how some years its all fillies and the next mostly colts. You have had some beauties
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
born this year. Corinne

Latest posts

Back