Last foal for Briarwood Minis

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
YAY
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif

My mare was 1 year and 10 days as of today and this was her first baby.

Sid and Shadow had a BEAUTIFUL baby BOY!! He is a solid bay with a awesome head and a loooong neck. He was definatly cooked and measured at 17" and his little tail is already passed his hocks!!
ohmy.gif

I did not think I could get a bay from a grulla and sorrel pinto. Just like a box of chocolates....ya never know whatcha gonna get!!!!
wacko.gif

Thanks for letting me share. Now Sid is a proud daddy of a little boy and girl
wub.gif

Alison and Sid

CONGRATS!! you mare was only 1 year and 10 days when she had it? Or one year and ten days in foal? I would LOVE to see pics!! and he is really small isnt he?

-Gage-

BriarwoodMinis said:
Hi Gage,
My mare is 4 she was in foal for that long!!!!

Pics coming 
biggrin.gif

424322[/snapback]

LOL I am so stupid!! I was just confused cause I didnt think that would be possible LOL

I cant WAIT to see pics:)

-Gage-

[SIZE=12pt]Congrats, Alison!!! He sounds very well cooked. I bet he's already got teeth!!![/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
httas crazy!!!lol i thought you ment she was that old i was like woah she was young!

Congradulations . I am so glad you have a beautiful baby. I know you were getting worried. So do you register as a weanling or a yearling?LOL Can't wait to see pics. and can't wait to see you . We have not been at the same shows this year. I have really missed you . Are you coming to World Class??

Latest posts

Back