Last(?) Foal for 2008

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Miniv

Reaction score
We may have a surprise mare yet, but this one we've been anticipating on.........and of course I was by myself, but that's okay.......I got to enjoy the gift our mare, Bristol Chispa, gave privately......

(We haven't posted all of our foals this year, but since this just may be the last one, I thought I'd share......sorry if the photos are big.) SHE is 100 percent Arenosa -- AMHR/ASPC. Born at 3:30 a.m. Saturday. Today she and mom were introduced to the nursery pasture and we had a chance to watch her MOVE.

DSC_0664.jpg

DSC_0672.jpg

Both mom and foal are very pretty. You must be very proud of them. Hope you post more pics as the wee one grows. Gonna be a looker!!!!

I love that Arenosa bloodline! She is a beautiful filly and I too would like to see more pictures of her!
default_wub.png

Aha...I saw this girl on myspace and figured her for Arenosa. You must be very proud!

Would love more pictures in the next few days, weeks, months and years.

CONGRATULATIONS!

Liz

Thanks for your comments on her........(She is as yet NOT named, but it will follow the Spanish tradition.)

I was surprised at her "bone", she will probably never go through a "weedy" stage like some of our Arenosa do.

And yes, she IS a mover......Larry and I will grab some photos of that as soon as we finish with fertilizing and irrigating the hay pasture.......

We've had 11 other foals this year, but for some reason, she's touched my heart.........

She has a NAME!!!
default_new_multi.gif
Thanks to a horsey friend on My Space, her name is Lozania! (Spanish for Blossom.) We will call her "Ania" for short.......which ANOTHER My Space friend felt was important.
default_smile.png

Latest posts

Back