Last 2005 foal for Kickapoo...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dona

Reaction score
Let the horses out yesterday morning at 9:00 for a few hours of grazing. Two hours later, I go out to put them back in the barn before it got too hot & found that Tiger had foaled....right there on the nice clean, freshly mown grass! He was still very wet when I took the first couple of photos.....hadn't even stood up yet in the first one.

Bay Frame Overo colt...19.5" with 7" cannons. 3 dark legs, stocking on left rear. I am SO tickled! This throws all my "plans" up in the air.
rolleyes.gif
I had planned on selling Tiger (rebred) & her foal....as well as Moonie after everyone is bred for next year. I want to downsize & only keep one stallion. I am going to have to do some heavy thinking & possible rearranging of plans now.

f35a02ad.jpg

f35a02ac.jpg

f35a02b1.jpg

f35a02ae.jpg

aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif

He is soooooooooo cute and what a wonderful color and pattern!

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

biggrin.gif

I'm in Love!!!
wub.gif
yes.gif

I'd call that mare a keeper myself!!

If only we all had enough money to keep them all! Nice colt!

Uh oh!!!! I think I would have to be keeping mom and that colt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very beautiful baby, congrats!!!

[SIZE=14pt]OOOOOOOOOOOOOO Dona ....he was soooooo worth the wait! Want to trade him for a little 30,5 inch bred mare?????[/SIZE]

Lyn

You KNOW I think he is Gorgeous!!!
laugh.gif

You'd BETTER rethink that!! Gorgeous foal!!!
yes.gif

Wow, isn't he just somethin! Gorgeous mom and colt. I'd be rethinking too and Lyn, no fair! maybe she'll trade for my yrling filly....teehee.

aktion033.gif
WOWSERS!!!! THE ONLY THING THAT WOULD HAVE MADE IT BETTER OF COURSE WOULD BE IF HE HAD BEEN A SHE. THEN YOU WOULD JUST ADD ONE MORE TO THE HERD!! AND KEEP MOM OF COURSE.
rolleyes.gif

aktion033.gif
I have drooled over your Pintos for many moons now and other than creamy Buckskins, that;s what I will ALWAYS have..lovein'it, he's a keeper for sure!

Maxine

WOW! I think Tiger really wants to come live with us. That foal is gorgeous.

Latest posts

Back