Laney (*filly* 4/10-Tinkerbelle) *New pics pg 187*

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sure here it is
default_smile.png

http://www.marestare.com/fcam.php?alias=houtsminis

Welcome
default_smile.png
I see this is your first post
default_smile.png
your mini in your avatar is gorgeous!! can I ask what your name is? splashes dots and dashes is a little long to say all the time LOL

Megan of course Laney isn't going to go this weekend... lol she is waiting till the 27th cos she loves her Aunty Cassie SOO much
default_smile.png
hee hee

Oh n Hazel I agree she is looking tired... sleeping away... poor mumma girl!

Haha my name is Jessica.

And yes! It is my first post.
default_yes.gif

I'm very excited to have found a mini board! - Thank you, Splash is my little girl :) She's my first mini and I'm so hooked already! She's so easy to work with and responsive, I taught her to side-pass the other day in under 15 minutes! She's a sweet thing, hoping to breed her this year or next :) She always throws pinto foals. I've been told she's an easy breeder and foaler, and has been within a week of her due date with her previous foals, so crossing my fingers she won't be too complicated :) It'll be my first foal ever, so I'll definitely need support when the day comes!
default_ohnoes.jpg

Picking up poop at night with the aid of a helmet light...now THAT'S a great horse mommy!!!
default_firstprize.gif

LOL Parmela. I had all those little night bugs swarming the light so they were all in my face distracting me.

Hi and welcome Jessica!

Laney did seem really tired.. parking and trying to nap in her feed stall.

Her udder didn't seem to lose anything over the day. Here is was at 9pm

DSCN0950-2.jpg

Lord is it LONG lol! It needs to keep filling though. She is doing a good job.

DSCN0951.jpg

I do hope she waits for her Aunt Cassie's day... lots of rain coming tomorrow
default_thumbdown.gif
Means her pen will be muddy.

Her vulva is long and swollen. She tried to clinch it a little when I took this.

DSCN0956.jpg

Hi Jessica and Welcome
default_smile.png
which country are you from? we are from all over the world here, I'm from Sydney Australia
default_smile.png

you are very lucky to have such a sweet little mare as your first mini!

I too am still a beginner the foal in my avatar is Finn he is 5 months old and my first foal
default_smile.png
I am so in love with mini's had them a year this week actually!!! they are all getting baths today LOL

I do hope you will stick around and help us watch these gorgeous girls! we have lots of fun chatting and sharing pics some might call us crazy but really we are NORMAL mini owners lol no not crazy at all
default_thumbup.gif

10:59pm cam time, Laney has decided she should eat
default_smile.png
good girl Laney!

2 ponies washed one to go
default_smile.png
penny looks awesome! if I do say so myself. Rebekah is hopefully coming over later to help me take some piccies :D I'm having a great day off hehe.

I will be inside after I wash Suzie so I can keep a better eye on Dixie and Laney.

Oh Jessica here is the link to Lady K miniatures, her mare Dixie is going to foal tonight or tomorrow night in case you want to watch
default_smile.png
http://www.marestare.com/fcam.php?alias=ladyk

off to wash Suzie now be back in a little while
default_saludando.gif

Thank you Cassie! I am from the US, Washington to be specific
default_smile.png

Yes! I'm very lucky to have Splash, she's an absolute doll and I couldn't ask for a better pony. I got her in November of last year.
default_thumbup.gif

I've had big horses for over 11 years now and have competed, trained, and done just about everything there is to do, or at least dabbled in it. I have 3 full size right now. A paint mare and 2 arabian geldings.

And of COURSE everyone's normal...hahaha
default_whistling.gif

And thanks for the other cam link! I'm watching that as well!

Jessica- I am so glad your first post was in Laney's thread! Hope you do stick around- we have a lot of fun here. Great group of ladies and some great mares of course. Your girl looks lovely and you will definitely learn a lot here if you are seriously thinking of breeding her. This will be my first foaling and I am very excited. I have a mini colt, Ricochet, that is almost 1 year (I need to get back into adding more pictures of him on here.. poor little guy) and Laney. My riding horse, Jake (QH), is boarded at a barn down the road.

Welcome and thank you for helping watch my girl for me.

I have been watching the mares but also watching a movie so not posting. I need to go get to bed so as always please text/call if needed!

Goodnight/day ladies!
default_hypocrite.gif

I plan on sticking around, definitely!

I'm hoping I will definitely learn a lot, I'm going to really need the help and support when the time comes :)

I would text/call to notify, if I had a phone number :p Haha.

Goodnight!
default_smile.png

12:10am cam time. Laney's just hanging out in the right side of her stall. Just slowly munching away. Seems relaxed.

1:25am and she is doing some butt rubbing pushing on the fence on the right hand side...

Just finished watching the movie Dreamer. Boy I love that movie SO Much!! makes me want to get out the and ride Smartie right now! lol maybe tomorrow I'll ride him.

do you guys have a storm at the moment Megan? I just saw a MASSIVE flash of light! couldn't have been anything other then lightning! I couldn't even see anything it was so bright!

Night, Cassie!

We did have storms last night and are supposed to have more through the day
default_frusty.gif

She ate almost ALL her hay last night! Hasn't done that in a very long time! Good girl!

Her udder filled nicely last night
default_thumbup.gif
Getting tighter! She's doing great!

DSCN0964-2.jpg

DSCN0961.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you, Diane!

I just let Laney out with Ricky for the afternoon in the big pasture. My husband went and put her in the small one before I could check her udder so I had to go catch her and she wasn't very happy with me.. but settled for the check and then was pleased to be let out with Ricky.

I got hit all the sudden feeling like poo mid morning and have been on the couch until now. It is a good day to rest though- dark and gray and more showers running through.

Latest posts

Back