Ladykminiature, IM BACK !!!!!!!!!! Val Foaled!!!!!! filly Mandy colt 5/2....and more to come

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Such a sweetie.
default_smile.png
Congratulations!!!

Wow, what a WONDERFUL surprise, I just came on to check on all the mares on Mare Stare and Miss Mandy has a foal!!!!!!!!! A very handsome colt with gorgeous markings and the longest legs!!
default_firstprize.gif
I bet you will agree it was defiantly worth the wait!!
default_yes.gif
Congratulations Liz and Mandy!!

Ok finally got video uploaded so here's the address

.......hope it works please let me this is the first for me....lol

Thank you SO much for the video. The whole time I was watching it, I was encouraging her: "ok, beautiful, keep pushing, what a wonderful baby, good girl" I couldn't have coo-ed more if I was there!
default_thumbup.gif

That was a WONDERFUL video. Thanks for posting it.

And congratulations on your new baby!

wow/ that was intense. I knew how it ended as I know you had a healthy foal..but i was holding my breath thru the whole delivery. How did you post a video? that was awsome

wow/ that was intense. I knew how it ended as I know you had a healthy foal..but i was holding my breath thru the whole delivery. How did you post a video? that was awsome
Crisco lol it was intense just listen to my voice..hahaha my poor 16 y/o daughter had to calm me down..lol as far as the video I uploaded the video from my phone to you tube and wala it finally worked after trying for two days lol now I have to learn how to edit it ....glad it worked
default_smile.png

I have a two day break before the next mare goes on cam she will be here on this Sunday and her 330 days is may 20 so she will be put directly in the cam stall as she is due fairly soon so here we go again.....lol

Hopefully we will be videoing the rest of the foalings....now that I know how to get them up......she. Y'all then..
default_smile.png

Great video Liz thanks for sharing, say hi to your daughter and congratulate her on both her recording and bedside manner skills
default_smile.png

That is a brilliant video Liz - it shows perfectly the two hooves, one in front of the other and then the bulb of the nose coming. It also shows how you need to be a bit patient at the beginning and allow the mare to get up and change position if she needs to, plus it gives a really good impression of just how much a maiden mare will have to struggle to get her baby born and how being there can help so much! Well done to the video taker!!

Diane I think this should be included on your new pinned topic - it's so very informative.
default_yes.gif

yeah paniced i would have. Jewels was so much quicker and so much less intense. I do not know if JJ is a maiden,,so this is what to expect with maidens?? Baby wa sin position right? no hip lock or anything,,i heard hip lock mentioned. '

Remind me I do not want to ever breed a maiden..I will be all grey ..oh that's right i am under the clairol anyway!

yeah paniced i would have. Jewels was so much quicker and so much less intense. I do not know if JJ is a maiden,,so this is what to expect with maidens?? Baby wa sin position right? no hip lock or anything,,i heard hip lock mentioned. 'Remind me I do not want to ever breed a maiden..I will be all grey ..oh that's right i am under the clairol anyway!
Lol crisco...they sure will add the gray...I mean add the clairol more often....lol

Baby wasent per say hip locked just stopped progressing at the hip area so did the rocking left and right and he popped out..... So I'm thinking it was more like his hind leg was lifted a bit and stopped at the mares pelvic......sorry for scaring all you just wanted to verbal the thought process of what you think of when you see things that's all...
default_smile.png

Ok so I received pics today of the mare coming tomorrow(Sunday) ...........won't be long

Mares name is Libby and this is baby #2 for her she is a black mare and will be put in the front stall for sure...

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

pretyt obvious v on that lil girl! Liz do you foal out others mares then? you looked kinda ( ha ha ok a lot like you knew what you were doing in the video)

Latest posts

Back