Ladykminiature, IM BACK !!!!!!!!!! Val Foaled!!!!!! filly Mandy colt 5/2....and more to come

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had read your story about Grace when you posted on The Back Porch, and I cried with you..It takes a special person and a LOT of love to make life easy for a handicapped dog..A lot of people would have put her down AND WHY??? Because we have a lot of selfish people that can't look beyond their own needs..I myself have a 17 yr old Shih-tzu that is blind and deaf..But she still wags her tail and eats like a pig..lol..I cater to her every whim just like I did her Mom..I helped deliver her and as long as she wags her tail,I know she still enjoys being here..You are my kind of person..
Well said Peggy......
default_smile.png

I've had to put a couple dogs down. It was heartbreaking. One was blind and deaf. After almost being hit the 3rd time, it was time to let her go. She had live twice as long as she normally would have. Another dog I had to put down had seizures regularly. When I was given him as a 2 yo, he only had them about every other week. He was going to be put down. By the end it was daily and they were grand-mal. I doubt I spelled that right... The day he died, he went into a seizure that he couldn't pull out of. He made it to six. My grandma had a blind dog, but it fell into water and drowned (she was a little thing). My aunts didn't have the heart to tell grandma how she died. While I commend people who hang onto dogs that some would say "don't have a chance", there are times when one has to say good bye...

I'm so glad in this case, that is not the case! I believe in giving a dog a chance. Good for you!

This from this am......I'm jealous....lol

I do have her outside for a bit ill put her back up need be.....

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Come on Mandy Toffee has foaled so now it is your turn. Liz I want boobs like that too
default_new_rofl.gif

The face in the corner of the one picture totally freaked me out at first!!! LOL i couldn't figure out what was staring at the Dolly Partons!! LOLOLOL
default_new_rofl.gif
default_new_shocked.gif

Thank you for all the kind words about my loosing Grace. It is so hard, there are these empty spaces in my day that were for Gracie's care and love. We have lost 3 doxies over the years but the loss of Grace's mom Rylee in September and now Grace is almost too much. I have been trying to keep busy, spent a lot of time out with the minis today, nice sunny day here. My heart is truly broken but I appreciate everyone's support and kindness.

As for Mandy I think tonight is a great night to have a foal!! I stayed up late and watched Zelda have her filly last night so I will be watching you tonight even if it is late! Sound good to you Mandy?? I know it probably sounds good to you Liz!!!!

I lost my 3 year old weimaraner in November so I understand your pain
default_sad.png
It truly is heartbraking.

I think Mandy listened to you cos it looks like she is in first stage.

Oh Renee I am sorry. Your dog was only 3, way too young to loose a dog.
default_sad.png
I guess we both can have broken hearts together......

I must get on my lap top to watch Mandy, on my iPad now. Do you think it will be soon?

Yes, i guess time will help us.

I am betting it will be tonight
default_smile.png
I wonder if I should send her a memo. Lol

She is really going to drag this out as long as she can.......lol

Storms coming about 3 hours away so will do all I can to keep cam up....

She is really standing veerry still. Thinking about it, maybe lol. Stay safe Liz. So far it's not too bad here. A little thunder not too much wind.

Oh Liz I hope she either foals before or after the storms. She sure is a stubborn little thing!!
default_gaah.gif

Ok first round of storms missed us so we are good for awhile......lol
default_smile.png

Now all we need is Mandy to let loose.........

Latest posts

Back