Ladykminiature, IM BACK !!!!!!!!!! Val Foaled!!!!!! filly Mandy colt 5/2....and more to come

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
precious girl I hope your feeling better soon Bree...

Liz, Jackie and all the family, my thoughts and prayers are with you guys. I am so sorry for your loss and I really hope that bree will soon recover in full. massive (((hugs)))) sending your way.

Oh, I'm so sorry....
default_pray.gif

Thank you all Bree's silver dapple colt presented in the dog sitting position and we tried everything until the vet arrived, once the drugs were given and baby's back legs pushed back in , alittle turn to reposition the colts hips we got it right out......he was very big and Bree being a maiden not a lot of room, Bree is ok vet will be back at noon Texas time...lol to flush wants her to regain her balance from the drugs and pain meds so if you see us that's what we're doing......vet said with overdue mares this is very common so thanks to all for the hugs and prayers, my heart hurts for Bree and baby but we will be ok and handle the next ones due.......wish it could have been a better out come....
default_sad.png

Liz I am so sorry for this sad outcome
default_sad.png
I am sending prayers for little Bree.

Hugs Renee

So very sorry for the loss of the colt. But thank goodness Bree is alright. Please keep us posted on how she is doing! Big hugs to you and your whole family!!

So glad to hear that Bree has come through her ordeal, will be continuing with my prayers for her recovery.

So sorry for the loss of Bree's little colt - sending ((((HUGS)))) to you all.

I'm so sorry for your loss. Sending tons of Hugs and healing prayers to Bree and each of you.

I'm so sorry for your loss. Sending tons of Hugs and healing prayers to Bree and each of you.

I saw a lot of activity on here and thought I had best check it out. I am sooo sorry.Another angel foal in heaven. I will pray your Bree recovers fully and that you are blessed with healthy babies hereafter. I have tears for you all.

Oh, no!!! My heart goes out to you and Bree.
default_crybaby.gif
I pray she makes a full recovery and that both of you are comforted.
default_pray.gif
default_pray.gif
default_pray.gif
I'm so sorry.
default_no.gif

Just read this and my heart goes out to you. Makes me even more nervous about our mares. Praying that Bree makes a full recovery. Think I will study hip lock....

Just read this and my heart goes out to you. Makes me even more nervous about our mares. Praying that Bree makes a full recovery. Think I will study hip lock....
And if you have the time look up dog sitting, there is no fix without meds but if you can recognize it you get vet attention ASAP and save the mare, this is what Bree had this am and it's sad to lose the foal but would be devastating to lose the mare to......thank you all for the wishes, prayer, and huge sure needed them today......but I need to stay focused I have 3 more due and Mandy is real close.....

Vet checked Bree again this afternoon and said she will be fine a few days and she should be back to her old self....thank god for that.....my daughter did name the colt Asher all baby's get names here just away to remember........sorry this birth didn't turn out better for all the faithful Bree watchers but not to worry you all may be seeing her again in the future....
default_smile.png
time will tell if I'm ready for that again....I ve left Mandy in her stall today to comfort Bree and will in and out of her stall collecting milk from Bree just in case I need it....once again thanks..... Will give update on Mandy later today...

I'm so so sorry to hear about your foal. I'm glad you saved the mare and that the vet said she will be okay. Sending prayers for the rest of your mares.

So sorry to read this outcome Liz. Sounds like you're staying positive and its great to hear that Bree will be back to her normal self. Big hugs, thinking of you guys.

Latest posts

Back