Ladykminiature, IM BACK !!!!!!!!!! Val Foaled!!!!!! filly Mandy colt 5/2....and more to come

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
4:41 Bree sternal and Mandy standing..Or should I say "Same O',same O'" In other words, the same as ALWAYS...lol

5:28 and both are standing. Have to go to bed..Will check in later this evening..Everybody have a great day!!!
default_bye-sad.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Y'all missed my daughter Dannie she did a back flip in Bree's stall tonight...lol[/quote
My sister has been watching your cams and she came down this morning to look at Summer and she started telling me about this girl that did a back flip on the cams!! Lol so she saw it!!

Has Bree still not had her baby either??

Well I hope miss bree doesn't have it while I can't watch today... :/ headed to the royal again to do some strapping for a friend... If she does. Best of luck for foaling liz!!!!!!

I hope I didn't miss anything today.....but if I did,I pray that all went well! My first name is Julie, I am sure you guessed Misty is my mini! Lol! I did not stay on too long last night, was not feeling well either. I have RA and some days the fatigue/joint pain gets the better of me!

But I will be back after dinner tonight to watch or see a new foal! Oh I would love to see a repeat of that back flip!

I hope I didn't miss anything today.....but if I did,I pray that all went well! My first name is Julie, I am sure you guessed Misty is my mini! Lol! I did not stay on too long last night, was not feeling well either. I have RA and some days the fatigue/joint pain gets the better of me!But I will be back after dinner tonight to watch or see a new foal! Oh I would love to see a repeat of that back flip!
Hi Julie welcome to my never ending foaling watch on Bree...hope your felling better RA can be quite painful...lol as far as the flips my daughter sais she would do one a evening until Bree foals which by the looks might be quit a few flips, Bree is now 350 days and unless some breeding accrued thru 2x2 no climb 6 ft tall fencing then this mare is really trying to fossilize this baby......
default_smile.png
so I would tell you there's probably other mares closer then mine. .....but thanks for watching

Liz, Thanks I am feeling better today!
default_yes.gif
Thanks for the update on Bree! Well, she has to foal sooner or later
default_whistling.gif
!!! It is still exciting to watch knowing it COULD be anytime now..........anyway I watch at night while I am watching TV = Double Entertainment!! LOl If you can give us a heads up for the back flip presentation tonight!! LOL
default_new_multi.gif

It seems funny to me talking about "Bree" a mini mare because I have an 9 month old granddaughter "Bree" which is what we call her short for Aubree!

Wahoo Great Backflip Dannie!!!!
default_firstprize.gif

I'd like to give you a trophy too Bree..................just have your baby!!!!!

Maybe she's just waiting to go a FULL YEAR like my mare Carrie. Foaled at 365 days like clockwork! Scared her new owner to death a few years back. She kept writing me and writing me and was ready to call the vet! But I had bred her, so I told her the exact date she would foal. She thought I was crazy! But again, like clockwork -- DAY 365~!

Come on Bree -- we don't really want to wait another 15 days -- Easter is coming....so how about a little "bunny" foal ??
Sounds good to me. My first foal (an AQHA mare, bred to APHA stallion) ever was born on Easter Sunday, March 31, 1997 and she had gone nearly a year; she produced a lovely nearly solid filly (so breeding stock APHA papers).

Morning to the 'day-timers'!
default_saludando.gif

2.50am and all is quiet - Mandy flat out and Bree down sternal. Must admit that before I logged off last night I was a little bit hopeful for Bree as she really looked pretty uncomfortable, but so far ...................................!!

5:38 and both are up standing at their gates..Can't stay on long this morning..I have to get some sleep..I have a busy day today.

6:20 and it's feeding time...Goodnight
default_bye-sad.gif
default_thud.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Watching Bree reminds me of watching my Delilah last year. Bree is colored alot like Delilah.
default_yes.gif
. One of my grandkids wanted to know how I got Delilah up on the computer with Daniela and only one camera
default_yes.gif
.LOL. I had to tell them it wasn't her. LOL. I missed the back flip
default_frusty.gif

Poor Bree! I hope she goes soon and has a nice, healthy foal for you! I have to admit, it may not be funny so maybe I'm just too tired these days...when I read your new title I laughed out loud...
default_yes.gif

Hi gals haha I changed my title to give y'all a laugh....update boobs harder but not any bigger and she's not finishing her food.......so hope she goes soon...
default_smile.png

I think you might be right haha, what else could she be possibly doing with the foal for that long!

Well maybe in this case not eating is a good thing?? It could be natures way of her getting ready to foal.......
default_pray.gif

Latest posts

Back