Ladykminiature, IM BACK !!!!!!!!!! Val Foaled!!!!!! filly Mandy colt 5/2....and more to come

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So am I Cassie, I want a mini that wears a tutu too
default_whistling.gif

Liz, hope you're feeling better. Just saw your Boxer run in to Bree's room to potty
default_whistling.gif
. She? was jumping in and out between your trip with fresh hay. Too cute
default_thumbup.gif
. What is her name?

Morning Ladies,

how are you feeling this afternoon Liz and Peggy? I hope neither of you have been sharing with anyone else...
default_smile.png

how are both girls looking tonight Liz? I'm here all day today so can watch for you. come on girls.

Hi, Liz and Peggy how are you feeling tonight?? Hope that you both are doing better.........

Sorry, well maybe the mares aren't like 5 yr olds
default_unsure.png
! And I am all out of psychology, after all I only taught kindergarteners!!
default_giveup.gif

So
default_please.gif
Bree have your foal already!!!!!

Liz, hope you're feeling better. Just saw your Boxer run in to Bree's room to potty
default_whistling.gif
. She? was jumping in and out between your trip with fresh hay. Too cute
default_thumbup.gif
. What is her name?
Hi Hazel the boxers name is Brin and she loves to potty in the horses stall...lol

Still not feeling great but I did go out today to get feed so I guess better than yesterday.....
default_smile.png

Update was reported to me by my daughter who feeds for $$$$ ya that's her job...lol and report goes as follows........................................Nothing New.
default_sad.png
. I'm starting to feel like Bree will never foal...
default_sad.png
I can't imagine she got pregers from something other than the only hand breeding I did ......but I guess any things possible ....... Darn I'm hoping she's just taking a long time to cook this lil one..........

Ok Renee here's the pics.....don't look any different though

I did get some milk thick and sticky

And Mandy is 322 days

image.jpg

image.jpg

Glad you're feeling better Liz..I'm feeling your pain..lol..I think I'm better so going to work tonight..Will check in the morning..
default_pray.gif
Praying for a safe delivery..Maybe Bree and Mandy will foal the same night..lol..That would be CRAZY.
default_new_rofl.gif

oh no!! I was out doing the banking, gosh its crazy in town :/ everyone always goes crazy before a long weekend lol

she will have to do a repeat for us
default_smile.png

Just got home from work to see NO FOAL..What is it with your girls Liz???? Maybe they feel like they're being WATCHED...lol..

Latest posts

Back