Ladykminiature, IM BACK !!!!!!!!!! Val Foaled!!!!!! filly Mandy colt 5/2....and more to come

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Peggy little Indy is 4, isn't he adorable.

good girl, keep refreshing
default_new_rofl.gif

6:08 and they are quietly standing..I have to go to bed..See everybody tonight..

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi everyone well still no baby so we watch another night to see if Bree blesses us with a baby...
default_smile.png
haven't done check today Jackies here we are going to eat and let herhiness eat and then we will do check...and no not in tu tus.....soon thou,

Hi Peggy, Cassie, Diane, Renee and everyone else who's stops in to take a look at this very long battle between Bree and me

BREE..........................................................ME

Yes Bree's winning.
default_smile.png

Liz ... I do stop in every day and look .... WOW! My little Dee Dee is 3 weeks old today and I can't believe she is that old already. I don't mean to rub that in ... I just got to hand it to you and everyone still waiting and watching! Diane is right .... you win in the end! I can't wait to see what's cookin!
default_yes.gif

She's down, and it almost looks like she breathing heavy... and she is back up again

Stopped by to check on Bree and I see she does not have a little foal by her side yet.
default_thud.gif
I think when she does deliver it will be a very special little foal!! I for one can not wait to see this baby, but I am sure it is very nerve wracking for you Liz!!!!
default_ohnoes.jpg

I am still keeping my fingers crossed I am watching when Bree decides to show everyone her little foal!!!!
default_517.gif

8:50 Bree is now up

I will be between watching Bree & Mandy, and the movie Argo..

I like good movies and I'm bored...lol

10:00 Bree is sternal and Mandy is up grazing the stall

10:23 Bree flat out. Mandy still grazing her stall.

I'm on the computer too much as it is, so I only check out the cams occassionally, and haven't checked any lately, so hadn't seen "Wilson".

Bree has her butt to the camera.I wonder what people think when they look at the camera and not read the post first about Wilson..
default_new_rofl.gif
:rofl

Latest posts

Back