Lady GaGa, love her or hate her...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

~Dan

Reaction score
I wasn't really sure where to put this so I figured here would be fine. Any way, I love this girl, her music is so, so infectious... I love it!!! So does my mare Polly ha ha, her mane and Ga Ga's hair are the same color, what an honor, ... now I don't want to get flamed here or anything, because Ive done something like this in the past and I don't really want any negative press. Here she is. and Please don't mind her...umm...oddity. so please tell me what you think, surprisinly, shes pretty good live unlike some singers out there today.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OiOLovnTapc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gdkxv3ijuY0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ngf5Oo_XrjI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ngf5Oo_XrjI

I love her
default_rolleyes.gif
She is a throw back to the 80s LOL Just goes to show, whats old, becomes new again!

I love her
default_rolleyes.gif
She is a throw back to the 80s LOL Just goes to show, whats old, becomes new again!
I know right, I'm not really into the pop, more country, but shes the exception,in fact I'm going to name my first born foal after her, OK, so just as a barn name, but hey its cool, ya know to have a little filly called Ga Ga
default_biggrin.png

Love her! A Madonna for this generation...AND she sings live; rare in this day and age
default_wink.png

Last edited by a moderator:
The thing I like about her is she is so down to earth, if you listen to some of her interviews, she sound really cool and nice and really funny. I cant believe some people think shes a man
default_wacko.png
she dosen't even look like a man or sound like one
default_sad.png

The thing I like about her is she is so down to earth, if you listen to some of her interviews, she sound really cool and nice and really funny. I cant believe some people think shes a man
default_wacko.png
she dosen't even look like a man or sound like one
default_sad.png

What?! She's definitely NOT a man LOL.

I saw her in concert back in October, before her songs started hitting the airwaves. She was a wonderful performer and really had the crowd going. A LOT better than Natasha Beddingfield...both were the opening acts for New Kids on the Block. I was beyond happy when her songs started playing on the radio. I love her!

My son got me listening to her before she was being played on the radio...like her music.

Denise

I just hope she can adapt like Madonna, Dan. Her schtik is an image and it won't last; she'll have to "re-invent" herself like Madonna does. I'm sure she will, though; she seems smart (as long as she stays away from the "temptations" of that biz...).

Shell be able to adapt I think, shes just starting out too, so she has some time, I think she should collaborate with an established artist like Madonna or someone that's really out there already and knows the business, I would so put that song on my i pod. However, I dont think shell turn into a Britany, Lindsay, or and Amy Whinehouse.

I really appreciate her as an artist. She has a voice that I find to be amazing, is a phenomenal pianist (listen to her acoustic stuff...there's a bunch on youtube), and a talented dancer as well. Plus her songs are just so darn catchy!
default_laugh.png

She is so frikken annoying!! xD

JK

Well kinda

I think she seems really nice, and when she actually sings (I.e. Eh Eh, (Nothin else I can say)) I think she is awesome...and her songs I dont like (P-P-P-Poker faceeeeeeee) get stuck in my all day and I almost start to enjoy them.

Lady GaGa - I like her, most of her stuff she puts out is fun. And yes she does sing live most of the time. Hope she sticks around for awhile, but I think I heard she wants to get into more producing and writing.

Lady GaGa - I like her, most of her stuff she puts out is fun. And yes she does sing live most of the time. Hope she sticks around for awhile, but I think I heard she wants to get into more producing and writing.
She was a writer before she started this "ride". She wrote for Britney Spears and Christina Aguilera, among others (from what I've heard). And she writes and sings her own songs. Gotta give her credit; I've got to give her respect for her hard work and dedication and...her songs are fun.

She was a writer before she started this "ride". She wrote for Britney Spears and Christina Aguilera, among others (from what I've heard). And she writes and sings her own songs. Gotta give her credit; I've got to give her respect for her hard work and dedication and...her songs are fun.

I really like the songs she's written for Britney, and Christina.
default_smile.png

She reminds me more of Gwen Stefani than of Madonna. I like the first song, but don't care for Poker face. It is one of those songs that is so annoying but yet you can't get it out of your head when you hear it. Drives me crazy when that happens.

She reminds me more of Gwen Stefani than of Madonna. I like the first song, but don't care for Poker face. It is one of those songs that is so annoying but yet you can't get it out of your head when you hear it. Drives me crazy when that happens.
P-p-p-p-p-p-p-p-poker face! LOL

Back