Labor Day pics

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marty

Reaction score
Nothing fancy, just some pics of some of the horses hanging out.

Today was bath and clip day again. No one was very enthusiastic.

This is the Hus, crawling around the fence lines on his hands and knees pulling weeds in 90 degree weather. Don't ask! It wasn't my idea! And yes he had followers the whole time. I think Noelle was trying to eat him on occasion. That's Mountain Meadows Bey Pepito in front. He's such a dream come true.

Jerrypullingweeds.jpg

Silver Belle, the resident babysitter showing off her new body clip and bath

SilverBellegrazing.jpg

Glory. Sweet, quiet Glory. You never know this one is even around. This is a Ranger's Blaze of Glory daughter. She might be pregnant!

Glorylgrazing.jpg

And Angel with Amy always herding the horses

AngelandAmy.jpg

Angel again. Her name sums it up pretty much. This is before her bath and clip so she looks kinda not very nice.

Angelgrazing.jpg

Thanks for looking!
default_saludando.gif
default_saludando.gif
default_saludando.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Your photos are great Marty! A little horse heaven! Enjoyed seeing your little Pep too
default_wub.png

Marty, your place looks like such a safe haven, I feel like a person could really just "BE" there

Great pics
default_wub.png
Any other current pics of Pepito? Gorgeous
default_wub.png

Oh thank you for the nice comments!

I don't have any recent pics of MMBP other than just ones taken hanging out, nothing set up or fussy, just pasture pics. Since he came home I let him get all fat and hairy. Annette would have a cow. shhhhhh! don't tell her. Just body clipped him the other day again so soon as someone will hold him for me I should take some! He looks so tiny in this picture! It's on a hill and he's downhill and the others are up.

Marty, I LOVE your horses!! They are beautiful!!!! Hubby and I want desperately to move to E. Tennessee! We love it there! I see your German Shepherd in the pictures. Aren't they great dogs?? I can't believe it's so warm there. It's already to cool here in NH to give baths and to clip without blanketing. We would love to make another trip there, but I have Ashley the 15 year old German Shepherd and there is no way we will leave her, as she is quite fragile. Enjoy your beautiful weather as we are already buttoning down the hatch for winter. UGGGGG.....

great to see your horses again! You havnt shared in a little while (or im missing somthing haha). They look great!

Marty, i think i can see you from here
default_wink.png
:wink

Nice pics
default_biggrin.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Marty your place looks so peaceful, I feel like I could curl up in a corner of your barn and just soak it all up
default_smile.png
Your horses all look so beautiful and happy
default_wub.png

Yvonne

so nice to see your bunch again! what a beautiful place and horses

Latest posts

Back