KY Horse Show

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

topnotchminis

Reaction score
Hi everyone!
saludando.gif

I haven't posted in awhile but I was wondering if anyone was going to the Bluegrass Miniature Classic show in Shelbyville KY? We are going and this is going to be our first show. I am very excited. Any tips on things to bring? Hope to see some of you there.

Well just got back from the show and I just wanted to thank all those who put the show together. It was a great show, and we had a great time.

I'm glad you had a great show! We didn't show, but drove down there today to pick up our new boy from Sheryl Stewart of Irish Hills Farm. I just have to say those show grounds are fabulous! Everything looked so nice and those barns were so clean, well maintained and airy! I bet it was a great show!

I would have loved to stay and watch the remainder of the classes, but we had a long drive back up to Ohio.

I had a couple friends down at the show and it sounds like the show went marvelous
default_yes.gif
default_wink.png

I actually had thought of going, we just love Kentucky, however, with no ASPC classes offered it wouldn't really have been worth our time..

I had a couple friends down at the show and it sounds like the show went marvelous
yes.gif
wink.gif

I actually had thought of going, we just love Kentucky, however, with no ASPC classes offered it wouldn't really have been worth our time..

I understand it can be a really long drive. Are you going to the Bowling Green KY show? I saw they are having a ton of classes.

I understand it can be a really long drive. Are you going to the Bowling Green KY show? I saw they are having a ton of classes.
I don't think so, i'm giving the horses a couple weeks off before the Ohio Shetland Championship show to keep them fresh, we are hitting three shows in June and then they will have the first part of July off leading up to the Shetland Champ show in Columbus...how did your horses do Kayla? L

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think so, i'm giving the horses a couple weeks off before the Ohio Shetland Championship show to keep them fresh, we are hitting three shows in June and then they will have the first part of July off leading up to the Shetland Champ show in Columbus...how did your horses do Kayla? L

Foxy took two 2nds and one 4th in youth halter and three 3rds in color. Jay Jay took three 1st. I think they did really well for there first show and our first show ever. I put photos on the photo area if you would like to look at them. Good luck with your show season.

Back