KY Fair & Expo Cente, Louisville- Attending?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mini-Max (Christine)

Reaction score
I saw a pamphlet on this at a local feed store. I really want to see Clinton Anderson. I am new to the area and wanted to see who might be attending? I did see this listed on the bluegrass mini horse club sight also. I plan on joining soon! My hubby is a little worried about me traveling to it alone, so I thought someone else might be looking for a buddy to meet up with on Saturday or Sunday.

Thanks!

We may be there Saturday. I have to find out if my daughter & family are coming to visit from Nicholasville this week end first. If so, I will be cooking & playing with the granddaughters.
wub.gif
May be there Sunday as they leave Saturday evening...... My friend that bought three mini's from us last year said she is going to be there Sat & Sunday....... Stop by the Bluegrass Club booth & see who is hanging around. They will most likely introduce you to other Bluegrass Club members............. By the way we now have a new & wonderful feed store in Simpsonville where we get our grain, etc. Called Metzgers..............

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back