Kooking for farms in England

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Diana

Reaction score
The first of the new year I will be making a temp move to a town (Woodborough) just outside of Nottingham England. I am in search of miniature farms around this area to visit and maybe help out a bit. I own miniature horses and will be leaving them with family and friends. If anyone knows of any farms please send me their email addresses so I can contact them. Thanks

Our dear Jane other wise known as "RabbitsFizz" lives near London, perhaps she'll help you out in a bit.

Diana said:
The first of the new year I will be making a temp move to a town (Woodborough) just outside of Nottingham England.  I am in search of miniature farms around this area to visit and maybe help out a bit.  I own miniature horses and will be leaving them with family and friends.  If anyone knows of any farms please send me their email addresses so I can contact them.  Thanks
467451[/snapback]

I have tried a few with no response back from them. I just send an email off to RabbitsFizz and see if she can help me.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back