Kodak Moments

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The orange flowers are canna lillies. There was mist early this morning and there was still some trapped in the foliage that revealed the sunbeams. There at the right moment, luck!

The Killdeer have got to be the most minimalist birds when it comes to making their nests,20190517_155608.jpg 20190517_155608.jpg but great camouflage! They just use our gravel road right at the front gate and thankfully on on the side we don't drive through!

Attachments

• 20190517_101530.jpg
    20190517_101530.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 2
The Killdeer have got to be the most minimalist birds when it comes to making their nests,View attachment 40192 View attachment 40192 but great camouflage! They just use our gravel road right at the front gate and thankfully on on the side we don't drive through!
How they survive as a species is amazing. Their nests are sometimes in the middle of our driveway. We drive around them.

We have a painted bunting living in our yard this summer. I've seen him a few times, but he's pretty elusive. This morning he was in splashing in the bird bath. Wish I could have been closer to photograph, but I didn't want to scare him away.bunting in bird bath.jpg

Latest posts

Back