Knitters?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MajorClementine

Reaction score
I started knitting when my son was born 8 weeks premature. It started out with hats, then wash cloths, then scarfs... After hubby said we all had enough to last us a while I got the "Stitch 'n Bitch" book and I've been learning all kinds of fun new things. Can't wait to knit my first cable! Just thought I'd see how many other knitters we've got here and I'd LOVE to see your current projects!

I knitted in the past when I was younger. Now I just spin yarn.

Would love to see some of your pieces!

I can knit and late last fall I bought quite a few different sizes of straight needles as well as circular needles and then I got sidetracked with crochet. I like both, but, having done both, I think that knitting is much more of a skill and much more beautiful to look at. I am looking forward to picking up where I left off with knitting.

I used to knit, but after several sweaters I switched to crochet. With crochet, I found I can make up patterns for hats without having to keep reading instructions like in knitting the sweaters, and I can mindlessly crochet while watching tv, ha ha. Please show us your knitted creations.

Latest posts

Back