Kitty's filly...Nosey's colt...and a few of the others...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Erica

Reaction score
Not glamour shots by any means, just quick snaps of some of the newest kids on the block.....

Here's Kitty's little girl born last night - 3/15

AMHR/ASPC perlino filly (Wall Street Rock E Rock On x Little Kings Pretty Kitty)

she's not even a day old in these pictures so she hasn't unfolded....

She's got such a girly head and LEGS!, she has those...but really she's not very big, small B size I think she'll be.

kittyfilly.jpg

kittyfilly2.jpg

Here's Nosey's little boy - born 3/14

AMHA/AMHR dark silver bay (Erica's Echos of My Destiny HOF - National Champino halter and Res. National Grand Driving x Cross Country Miss Nosey - a Redboy daughter)

He's pictured yesterday, at just a day old as well and still not unfolded. He's small and all legs and neck!!

noseycolt.jpg

noseycolt2.jpg

Here's Rowdys girl - born 3/9

AMHA/AMHR ?? black/smokey black/smutty who knows... (Cross country Take My Breath Away HOF - Res. National Champion and multi National Champion producer x Erica's EK Rowdy Lady - multi National Champion producer)

She's pictured at 3 days old, just got around to downloading the pictures, which do no justice as to how pretty her head is, it's stunning.

rowdyfilly-1.jpg

rowdyfilly-2.jpg

Here's CC's girl...born 2/26

pictured now at 3 weeks old

AMHA/AMHR silver dapple I'm guessing ....(Cross country Take My Breath Away HOF - Res. National Champion and multi National Champion producer x Erica's Just Wait and See)

She's maturing out and I just LOVE her!!! All attitude too...

ccfilly.jpg

ccfilly2.jpg

And just a cute picture of Deni's colt born 2/20

He's now at a month old and fat and sassy and HAIRY!! But this was a cute picture of him holding a long piece of hay, he pesters the girls all the time, non stop....

(Little Kings B T buck Bandito - BTU son, and multi National Champion and HOF producer x LM Hawks Queen of Denial - Nighthawk daughter)

denicolt.jpg

and little Echo's whose now going on two months old is just a TOTAL furrball!!! She's not big enough for nothing (other than her attitude) so she's just all hair.....so I'll wait until I clip some hair off on her before I show her again....

Wow they all look really good!!

The one born last night really does have legs!! Shes going to be stunning just love her little nose. And I think you should send Deni's colt my way!!
default_smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:
It was so nice watching Kitty foal last night. It looked difficult for a bit with a tad of pulling, but then she was out.

She's going to be fancy and refined ALL the way!
default_wub.png

aaah these are all great pics of beautiful foal. It would be pretty hard to pic a favorite from all those cuties! Congrats!

Oh, Erica!!!!!!!!! I just love every single one of them!!!!!!!!!!! I think Deni's boy, with those markings, would have my name on him if so many of his sisters and neices didn't already.... Man is he cute or what!!!!!!!!
love0075.gif

Nice babies as usual but I really love the silver dapple
default_wub.png

Did you ever get to watch the Amazing Race online?

Gorgeous babies!!! But I'm partial to Kitty's filly.........
default_wub.png

Heres a few pictures of Kitty's new little girl at two days old.....

kittyout.jpg

kittyout2.jpg

kittyout3.jpg

And a sort of neat picture of all 6 mommas and babies so far this year...

babies.jpg

And I think Lucky is VERY close.....stall 1 tonight...udder is really really huge, so we shall see...

And a sort of neat picture of all 6 mommas and babies so far this year...

babies.jpg

And I think Lucky is VERY close.....stall 1 tonight...udder is really really huge, so we shall see...

I love this picture, just so beautiful, and wonderful to see so many healthy foals
default_wub.png

Will be watching off and on tonight...

http://www.marestare.com/cam.php?alias=tinytrotters

Very nice looking foal crop!
default_wub.png

I was watching Kitty's baby last night on camera( who I like to call Cricket)
default_laugh.png

She's just a jumping bean with those legs and such a cutie....she'd run laps around Kitty at top speed to get Kitty to get up from a nice nap. She's a very smart little girl.
default_aktion033.gif

Latest posts

Back