Kita's foaling thread *Updated pictures Sep 4. New clipped baby pics =)

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He is a ripper . You must be stoked ,
default_smile.png

Thank you guys! He is sassy! He wants to go his own way and doesnt worry about where his mom is. He gets so mad when I have to lead them from their stall to the pasture or back and I have to put my hands around him to guide him! He loves to run and pester the other two girls too. They have been very good with him. Ill have to get more pics later.

Oh he is just gorgeous! Congratulations on such a handsome little boy!
default_yes.gif

I'm laughing at your description of his personality. Those boys can be soooo independent! LOL

Hello! I dont have great photos right now. I will post a few I tried to snap after his first hair cut. I named him Xander. Hes currently in everyones business constantly so getting pictures on my own is a very hard affair.

DSC09063_zps6517371d.jpg

DSC09076_zps8ae87351.jpg

DSC09085_zpse85089a9.jpg

Most of my time was spent like this

DSC09065_zps5834fdee.jpg

How cute is that!!! He is really growing soooooo nicely! Just a really HANDSOME boy!! And I like that last picture, and think that's so cute that he's such an inquisitive little guy!

Thanks guys! Hes coming along with his halter training now. They grow up so fast! Ill have to post new pics soon.

Latest posts

Back