Kindle Owners ?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got my kindle from my kids as a gift Christmas 2010 so it was the one for $139. I absolutely love it! its for reading but i guess it does audio books too. have not gotten that far. i absolutely love mine and its perfect for what i wanted. i love the contrast which helps my eyes in reading and they dont get as tired as they do with a book. nothing i would change about mine. its fast and easy to use! jennifer
default_aktion033.gif

Okay, I am really loving the Kindle fire. As far as the dud one that I returned... I think it might have been one with older software. Right after these rolled out, Amazon updated the software to fix most of the user complaints. If you are having any issues with your Kindle fire, make sure you have the newest software. Guess what, you can download it right from wifi. You connect to the wi-fi and go into settings and then go into something I think called quick settings and hit sync. The Kindle will update itself. Very cool. It now has privacy settings so you can lock your Kindle and use a password and it is quicker and navigates quicker. Very cool toy, There are free movies and free books. I think I will sign up for the Amazon prime, it only costs about $79 a year, you get a month free with the kindle fire and it is pretty cool. Anyway... A week of play.. My kids LOVE the free games I put on as Apps.., you can also set the print bigger with internal settings. I may buy another one if my husband likes mine. I returned his because it wasn't working as good as mine, but I think it had the older software installed rather than being a true dud purchase. cool "toy", very easy to use right out of the box and plenty of easy to find directions everywhere. I googled the Kindle fire and that is where I found out about being able to connect to the wi-fi and receive the update.
default_aktion033.gif

Latest posts

Back