kind of a bittersweet day

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Charlene

Reaction score
the folks from "Pony Pals" picked up my mini boys this morning. not having been loaded on a trailer in many years, i wasn't sure how they would act. this was a HUGE stock trailer and was quite a sizable jump up for them. thankfully, red jumped right in and rebel followed right behind him.

i just know they will be really happy in their new digs. they have their very own paddock up near the house and will be kept separated from the shetlands for several weeks until they settle in. they already have their first "engagement" scheduled in a couple of weeks...they will be going to visit the residents of one of the local nursing homes. i will stop by with a bag of marshmallows for them.
default_smile.png

i'll miss the little guys but i know this is the very best place i could have found for them. i am thrilled they will get the attention they crave and i have not been physically able to give them and i am so tickled that they will stay together!!!
default_aktion033.gif
i hope they will bring as much happiness to their new people as they brought to me over the years!
default_wub.png

You must be a seething mass of mixed emotions at the moment. I'm so glad you have been able to find a lovely home for your boys. I can't think of much that would be harder than parting from your little loves.
default_wub.png
They will have a ball in their new digs and you will still be able to visit so it's all good. ...........and knowing that must help.

Latest posts

Back