Kim and Devon

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Danielle_E.

Reaction score
Just wanted to tell you I posted some pics of Blue on the "Back Porch" if you want to see how he is coming along. Anxious to hit the show ring.

Hey..Looks good!

What's the first show?? I'm aiming for Breeders (can take ponies and minis) but it depends on weather! If not hitting Ormstown then International.

Kim

PS Where are the videos :0)

I was just speaking with Linda and we won't be going to Ormestown. His first show will more than likely be Ottawa Valley, then Kars, not sure what else, we are going to head down to the CNE grounds for the Aug 1,2,3 show. We are looking at heading perhaps down to Syracuse with him and then she also mentioned some other shows more in the Toronto area. I know that the Nyswander (not sure on spelling) have a show at the end of July. It's unfortunate that the show at the National Equestrian Park is cancelled
sad.gif
, I love that facility. Kim, do you know why we can't have a mini show at the Kemptville College. Have you ever been to the Tulip show for arabs? That facility is WONDERFUL, lots of parking, lots of stalls, decent ring.

Danielle,

I've been pushing for a sanctioned show "R" in this area for a while, takes lots of time and effort and I need some bodies to step up...I also really like the Kemptville arena.. the OVLHA Hackney Futurity used to show there years ago.

Glad to hear Blue is gonna get out and see the world LOL. I saw Linda at the racetrack last nite and she was writing some horse show dates in her book..

Kim

Yes it would be great to get a show at that arena for the minis and to me its a perfect venue for it, it has everything we need and if people need hotels there is one not far, just over the bridge going over the 417 on the other side of Kemptville. The problem is I dont' know all the logistics to try and set this kind of thing up but I sure as heck would love to be part of a team to help do so. Do you think Ronnie would be game in trying to do something. Just say the word and I am in to help do whatever needs doing.

Hi Danielle

Blue looks great I got your message when I came in from the barn.

Kim, looks like I'm not the only one starting the season early we too hope to attend Ormstown and the International. Do you know who's judging international and Kars? In case you didn't know Greg Reeves (Chesnut Hill Morgans) is judging Ormstown and Im sure you know Paul Richardson is doing the OVLHA!

anyways talk too you guys later!

Devon

Latest posts

Back