KIDS Secret Santa!! UPDATE

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ruffian

Reaction score
What's Christmas without Kids! Calling all our youth out there - it's time to sign up for YOUR Secret Santa program, but make sure you ask your folks for permission first!

I'm helping out Elf REO this year, so please send the folliowing information directly to Me at

[email protected] If you don't hear from me within 24 hours email again or put a note on the thread - it will be pinned at the top.

I will need your name, forum name, and full address, and phone number (to double check on ideas or if your SS has a question!!). I will also need your age and if you want gifts specifically for a girl or boy. You can be up to 18 to join our game. Also, please make sure to give lots of ideas and hints, clothing sizes (if you would like something in that line), We would like to have info on your horse's names and if you have anything special you'd like for them. More ideas means that your secret santa can have lots to choose from! Farm colors help too, and if you have a particular candy you like or don't like. We will also need your parents name and contact info.

Our gift budget is just $10, which doesn't include the shipping. We need to know if you want to limit your shipping to USA, USA or Canada, or any, which may mean someone anywhere in the world! Wouldn't that be exciting to have a new friend in another country??

You have until October 31st to sign up. If you don't sign up by then, you won't be able to play!

All the rules that REO has spelled out for the adult Secret Santa applies to this game too!

Parents please help your youth and young friends sign up and let's make this a great Christmas season!!!!

UPDATE - KIDS -PLEASE POST ON THIS THREAD WHEN YOU'VE RECEIVED YOUR SECRET SANTA GIFTS!!! THANKS~

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't any of our youth want to participate?????

We're getting some kids for our Secret Santa! There's still time to sign up!!!

My kiddos are in! Just sent you an email Dana
default_smile.png

The matches were sent out today! If you HAVEN"T received yours, contact me immediately!!! Happy Shopping!!!

Got my secret santa gift today, I loved the two shirts (right size!) and horse treats!!! Thank you!

I am pretty sure you are the one I had for Mya. I filled out my name not thinking.

I have received my gift, thank you Celeste. I love the game battleship, and the candy, and the card is nice. Thanks!

I opened Mya's gift this morning. She got a bit burnt out on her presents so I helped her out....

Thank you to Ashton Allen/Bev Allen.

Mya will look adorable in her new hat and mittens!

409435_10151376633751153_2097122330_n.jpg

I believe every child has received their gifts, so this can be unpinned! Happy new Year everybody!!!!

Latest posts

Back