Kids can sure make you smile.

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Teedee

Reaction score
This has been a great horse show season for us. We have two great nieces living with us and they have been showing with us. Kelsie is our 5 year old that shows our 3 year old filly Classy in the MPC halter class. Kelsie is a little person and only stand about 2 feet tall. This past weekend in Logan Ut. she marchs out in the arena and sets her horse up. She tells Classy to keep her head up and stand still. In the middle of the judging she steps closer to the horse and tells her “it's Ok baby your mama in here” She absolutely cracks me up.

I LOVE children and their innocents and honesty.

These are pictures from the Powell Wy show and yes she is blowing kisses.

P1010063.jpg

P1010066.jpg

Thank you for letting me share.

Last edited by a moderator:
What a precious little girl.................
default_wub.png
:

:aktion033: Incredible pictures! I just love Kelsie! She's gorgeous! Children are so precious and I learn so much from them. It's like seeing the whole world again through their eyes!

God bless,

Joan

ahhhhhhhhh that is too DARN CUTE!!!! I bet those judges were just beside themselves watching her! That is truely a budding horseman! Thanks for sharing.

Hi Tammi, I was going to tell you she is THE CUTEST little girl I have ever seen! I saw her at Logan when you told her she couldn't get in the water and when she started to cry I thought that little girl is so cute! I loved the pictures!!

Gage

:aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: What great pictures. I love seeing the younger children with the horses. You never know what they will come up with. Thanks for sharing her with us.

Let me just add my two cents on this AMAZING little child.

She warmed the hearts of every single judge that was there. I was apprentice judging at that show, and I was the lucky one (the other four went the other way) and I heard the "Its okay Momma is here", and her uncle Alan and I just about died laughing.

This little girl NEVER gave up. She handed out ribbons for hours, and smiled and waved, and played in the dirt.

I can home and told my wife, I almost brought her home. WHY???? Because of the joy she brought to my eyes. She faces so many hardships, but NEVER let them even bother her.

She carries more stamina and fight, and happiness than most people that have it all.

Give her a hug for me...........she is great.

Thank you for all your kind comments. Kelsie is an amazing loving child. She has had more than just her height issues to deal with in her few short years.

All the judges Kelsie has shown under this year have been absolutely wonderful to her. They have all been so kind and understanding. Thank you Rob for being kind to her at the last show.

Believe me the Lord put that HUGE personality in such a small body for a reason.

Thank you again

Tammi

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back