Kids born 5/10/08

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Indian*R*A*I*N*Dance

Reaction score
We got a call yesterday while we were away saying that one of our Nubian does at our 4h barn gave birth (my moms the leader so she gets all these calls). So we went over today since we were away and found these two little girls sleeping under the hay basket. The dam is all black with frosted ears and white on her face w/ tiny spots around her eyes and the sire is roan. The lighter kid looks like the father. We are so happy that they are healthy. They are the 2nd and 3rd kids born this year and we have 2 more does that have to go too.

Doelings

Doelings 2

We got a call yesterday while we were away saying that one of our Nubian does at our 4h barn gave birth (my moms the leader so she gets all these calls). So we went over today since we were away and found these two little girls sleeping under the hay basket. The dam is all black with frosted ears and white on her face w/ tiny spots around her eyes and the sire is roan. The lighter kid looks like the father. We are so happy that they are healthy. They are the 2nd and 3rd kids born this year and we have 2 more does that have to go too.

Doelings

Doelings 2
They are too cute. Gotta love Nubians and their floppy ears.
default_wub.png
Thank you for sharing the pictures.

They look very healthy. Lovely girls. Yep, ya gotta love those ears!!!
default_biggrin.png
default_wub.png
Actually, I always felt they had great eyes, too.

Awwww........baby goats are SO CUTE......
default_wub.png

Latest posts

Back