Kickapoo Moon's Phantom Feather has a new home!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dona

Reaction score
CONGRATULATIONS to Robin Olmstead of RoKo Miniatures on her purchase of "Kickapoo Moon's Phantom Feather"....one of the last LTDs Moonstruck foals to be born in the USA!

When Feather is weaned in the fall, he'll be joining Robin's LOTTO....who is a "Kickapoo's Nickelodeon" son. Nickelodeon is a full brother to Feather's dam "Kickapoo's Deja Vu".
default_yes.gif
:

It does my heart good to see Feather go to a Forum Member like Robin, whom I've known for quite some time (thru the Forum) and where I KNOW he'll be loved as much as he is here!
default_wub.png
:

These photos were taken from a camcorder...so not really clear, but will be getting some better ones, once I have him fully bodyclipped.

FeatherPartialClipTrot6.jpg

FeatherPartialClipGallop1.jpg

FeatherPartialClipTrot7.jpg

Feather2weeks1.jpg

I am both extremely disappointed and elated! I was hoping somehow I could later afford him myself, but am thrilled that he is going to Robin! Maybe, just maybe, sometime down the road one of my mares can go visit him.

Congrats Robin! Dona... He is so cute!!!!

Congratulations Robin! He's very nice!

Now that's what I call keepign it "All In The Family"

Congratulations to everyone!

I'm still pinching myself! I've been drooling over Dona's horses for years and never dreamed that I would ever get one!

I have a long love affair with Hemlock Brooks CockRobin
default_wub.png
:

I couldn't have him, so I'm getting little pieces of him in two of his grandsons!

I think Feather will work well with Lotto on our tovero mares
default_yes.gif
:

Thank you Dona for being so wonderful and such a pleasure to work with! I can't wait to get this boy home this Fall so I can huggle him! *happy sigh*

I might have to start shopping for a little show halter! :lol:

Congratulations Dona & Reo Robin!!!! He is a beautiful colt and I Hope to see him at Nationals one year, Robin! ;)

Oh wow! :new_multi: How awesome for your Robin!
default_wub.png
: SUPER CONGRATS! :aktion033:

default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:

I am THRILLED for BOTH of you!!!! What a wonderful match!
default_wub.png
:

MA

Yea! Congrats Robin, he is gorgeous!! Sounds like it was a great deal all around!! :aktion033:

Congratulations on that wonderful colt!

He surely is an eye catcher...........and full of attitude.

Beth

:aktion033: :aktion033: Congratulations!! WOW... what a colt!!! :new_shocked:

Suzy Hooper

Show Horses by Suzy

Fresno, CA

Congratulations, Robin and Dona, he will have a wonderful and loving home and that's the greatest feeling!

Plus, we get to watch him grow up!!!

default_smile.png

Liz M.

Congratulations! What a striking looking little fellow
default_yes.gif
:

Congratulations to both of you....Robin...if I were you I would still be pinching myself also...He is a KNOCKOUT!

Latest posts

Back