Kickapoo Moon's Phantom Feather has a new home!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"CONGRATULATIONS!" Robin!!

How lucky can you get! He is an awesome little fellow!

It sounds like a great match, the neat part is you can share "Kickapoo Moon's Phantom Feather!" through the forum with all of us! That means we will expect lots of updates and pictures of your new little man!!

:aktion033: :aktion033: Congratulations :aktion033: :aktion033: He is a stunning eyecatching colt for sure

Congratulations, Robin and Dona! Beautiful colt and I'm glad to see he'll be making his home here in Oklahoma!
default_smile.png

Congratulations Robin! He sure is a gorgeous boy and I'm glad he's "staying in the family" and look forward to watching him grow up!!
default_wub.png
:

[SIZE=14pt]He is just adodrable! Congratulations Robin! What a great birthday you are having![/SIZE]

Lyn

Oh' he is so sweet and pretty just my style and look at that head!!! Robin your a lucky lady and Dona

I always love and envy your babies. Lynne

[SIZE=14pt]How did I ever miss this thread --- what a spectacular colt!! Such a beautiful floating trot![/SIZE]

and Congratulations REO/Robin!!! What a wonderful addition to your herd!

Dona - you sure know how to breed them!!

JJay

Thank you everyone for sharing in my joy! I'm on cloud 9!
default_yes.gif
:

I can't wait to get this little guy home so I can love on him.
default_wub.png
:

Thanks again Dona! You're the best!

You're quite welcome Robin.

I'm very thankful that he will be going to such a wonderful home with you. My babies are my "pets" & a proper home is topmost on my list when selling.

The only drawback is I get SO attached. It is so much more emotionally draining if one gets hurt or (God forbid) I lose one.
default_sad.png

I just had to put my beloved Maltese "Moochie" to sleep a couple of hours ago & I am a basket case. Can't quit crying. He was only 5 years old & in the pink of health until just a couple of weeks ago. He had a brain tumor & today he started having grand mal seizures which the vet couldn't control. I had no choice....I just couldn't stand to see him suffer. :no:

Rest in peace my dear little Mooch.

Latest posts

Back