Kentucky Miniature Horse Clubs

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

topnotchminis

Reaction score
Hi everyone! I am just getting in to showing this year, and I am looking for miniature horse clubs in KY that go to local shows as well as AMHA/AMHR. What clubs are you in? What kind of events do you do? Do you enjoy it? I am trying to find one so that I can learn a little more about showing techniques, and showing tips/clipping tips. Thanks!

Here ya go - Bluegrass Miniature Horse Association We have monthly meetings in Shelbyville usually. During show season months they are held at shows or other events. Our annual FUN Christmas dinner is in December.

http://www.bluegrassminiatures.com/index.html

There are lots of county fair shows here in Kentucky for you to get started at - just show up with your horse & show. They will be listed on the above website as the dates are known.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Mid America Miniature Horse Club meets a lot in Kentucky and southern Ohio and we put on several shows every year. We are currently AMHA only, but we are in the process of becoming affiliated with AMHR as well.

The website is www.mamhc1.com

Guess it depends on your location. We have a club in Somerset, Ky

skyminiaturehorseclub.webs.com

You are welcome any time

Fay

Latest posts

Back