Keeping up with Jill

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WhyMinis

Reaction score
biggrin.gif
It's hard to live a few miles down the road from Jill with all her nice horses but fun too. Here are a few pictures of Peanut clipped. I am thrilled with him and can't wait to bring him home. I want to thank Erica for keeping me supplied with plenty of pictures so I can watch him grow up.

Peanut13a.jpg

peanut14.jpg

peanut15.jpg

peanut16.JPG

peanut17.jpg

peanut18.jpg

And a link to his album with more pictures too compare him as he goes through all the stages:

Peanut's Album

Just click on any of the thumbnails and it will take you to the album.

[SIZE=14pt]Cindy what a sweet boy. When is he coming home? Will you bring him to Dorey PArk? Let me know so I am sure to be there to officially meet both of you.[/SIZE]

Lyn

Gotta love that refined head and neck. He is sure a handome boy...no...not handsome he is pretty...I know guys don't like that word used to describe him, but it fits!
yes.gif

Lyn,

Jill and I are going to have DunIt and Peanut shipped in October. They will be riding home together as we both feel like they will travel better that way than alone. Jill and I have a running joke about competing against each other and hopefully will be going to shows together next year that way we are guaranteed to have someone to either celebrate with or commiserate with on the way home.

I would love to come down to Dorey Park. Maybe I can make the August show with something.

Thanks everyone. I think he is pretty too. He has that really sweet expression that just melts you when he looks at you. I really can't wait until he is here.

hehe......for some reason my babies always wean GREAT
biggrin.gif
, which makes them a little "fluffy" - I just love it (Peanut and DunIT aren't as bad as my girls though). Going from this stage and then come next spring they will look all grown up.

I like this shot of Peanut.

f32af3de.jpg

sounds like the new saying will be "keeping up with the Jill's" instead of "the Jones'", lol!

Congrats on your new colt!

He's totally cool Cindy! I like that boy a whole lot.

Wonder if Erica will bring them to the TN show in October before heading home????

I think Peanut is AWESOME!!!!! He and DunIT are going to have fun, and so are we, next season!!!! I just love Peanut's head, neck and color!!!!
wub.gif
wub.gif
wub.gif

He is a very nice colt, congratulations on purchasing him!
yes.gif

aktion033.gif
Congratulations! I've always liked him since he was a baby! It sounds like you and Jill are going to have an AWESOME time next year!!!

Congratulations Cindy!

He is one handsome fella.

Kim

Thanks again everyone! I am thrilled that I was able to purchase him from Erica and can't wait to get him home. I was offline all day yesterday so hadn't had a chance to get back to the forum. I drool over his pictures on a daily basis and it's so nice of Erica to send them regularly.

Latest posts

Back