kaykays Bail Out plan

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Basketmiss

Reaction score
Hey I just got an email, what kaykay said yesterday about a bail out she would support!!

It is going around in email, pretty wild that I heard it here first!!

Missy

Wait wait I did not write that!! Dont want to take credit for something I didnt do.
default_smile.png
I was also sent it from a friend via email. I thought it was so funny that I posted it here on LB just to lighten things up. The email I got doesnt say who originally wrote it or I would give them credit. I will look again. Sorry for the misunderstanding I never dreamed anyone would think I wrote it.

Kay

LOL Anyone that knows Kay knows she couldn't have done the math. It is sooo not her thing!
default_new_rofl.gif
Here I'll prove it. Kay, what is 1+1?

Last edited by a moderator:
I knew it was a joke, never took it seriuosly, although I did kaykay wrote it. I just found it funny that I got it by email today...

Thanks basketminis!! I just wanted to post and be sure because I got 2 phone calls over "my" bail out plan so I want to be sure people understand its more of a joke
default_smile.png

I wish I was witty enough to write it!

Like fran said I cant do anything with numbers
default_laugh.png

Connie the sad thing is that is about the truth LOL. When I cook I still have to ask the kids what is 1/3 cup plus 1/3 cup. ughhh. Ive never had a head for numbers
default_frusty.gif

Latest posts

Back